reaction to McPherson preg and dhea...

Buy Lab Tests Online

frontsquat

I saw lots of good info on micronized slow release preg and dhea and so decided to order some from McPherson. I've been taking the 50mg pills both at the same time in the morning, and am noticing some weird effects. Starting a little after taking them I begin to feel somewhat dizzy, almost as if things are moving a little slower than they should. I'm extra calm, but don't feel like saying much. Also, it feels like I would have nothing interesting to say because my personality feels kind of numb...or maybe just really slow. I also feel a bit tired and like I don't want to do much. I kind of want to just lay down and nap. I was thinking about taking the preg at night and the dhea in the morning because I think it may be the preg giving me these weird side effects. Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
frontsquat,

You've not shared any information about your health condition or goals, in particular the problems or concerns are you trying to solve for with dhea and preg. These substances can be very useful if applied correctly but can cause trouble if used incorrectly.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Frontsquat

I bet your progesterone is high due to the pregnenolone.

pregnenolone progesterone.jpg

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Progesterone for men [Archive] - ExcelMale.com- Smart Men's ...

www.excelmale.com/archive/index.php/t-669.html

progesterone for men? There is some research out there that says it can prevent Prostate Cancer.

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]Can anyone shed some light on using

[/TD]

Thoughts on Progesterone

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?4679-Thoughts...Progesterone

progesterone to the compounded cream to lower the DHT. Also take .25mg AI every 3.5 days.

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]
She is lowering the dhea and wants to add

[/TD]

Progesterone?

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?5011-Progesterone

progesterone can combat e2. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I've read a few places that

[/TD]

Adipose Progesterone conversion: How to upregulate? [Archive ...

www.excelmale.com/archive/index.php/t-2100.html

progesterone to testosterone via 17,20 lyase/17 alpha hydroxylase. Any additional ...

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]Ive been reading about the conversion pathway of adipose

[/TD]

Truth to Nolvadex Causing Up-regulation of Progesterone Sensitvity?

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?2153...to...Progesterone...

progesterone, which is in turn causing some severe ...

Could the HCG and I am now taking in conjunction with test cyp be causing an increase in

[/TD]

Progesterone for men - Page 2

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?669-Progesterone-for-men/...

progesterone for men? There is some research out there that says it can prevent Prostate Cancer.

Can anyone shed some light on using

[/TD]

Progesterone for men

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?669-Progesterone-for-men

Can anyone shed some light on using

[/TD]

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
50 mg is a very low dose and generally doesn't present negative side effects and is well tolerated.

Pregnenelone does act on the brain so it's possible you are getting some effect but what you prescribing is not common to the supplement.

frontsquat

Before trying the McPherson I was taking 140 mg of micro preg powder in the morning, then had a blood test and my progesterone result was 3.3 on a scale of .1-1.4 I believe it was, so that high result is what made me look at lowering my preg dose. Interestingly I had none of these weird effects when on that much higher dosage. The labs also showed that the preg didn't raise my dhea at all, which is why I'm now taking dhea too.

WIth PReg and DHEA it matters A LOT the quality or purity of the product and how it's taken. For instance, cheap DHEA from walmart taken orally made me feel like crap....moody, angry, aggressive, none of which are good. Also Make sure that you're getting pure or pharmacy grade stuff, micronized is another word, and take it sublingually, or even better, "lifeflo" transdermal lotions, which I love.

frontsquat

So an update: turns out the preg and dhea weren't giving me the side effects, it was something else which I have now eliminated. I'm feeling pretty good now. There's definitely a positive change since taking preg and dhea. Only thing now is I'm trying to gauge if they're better taken in the morning or at night (since they are slow release and I'm not sure how quickly blood levels would rise after ingesting them nor for how long they would be elevated.) Any thoughts on this?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me