Gynecomastia reversal ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DLK

In my mid 20's I did a couple cycles of AAS of course without knowing what I was doing and developed a mild case of gyno, no hard lumps but a build up of fatty tissue thats not really noticeable until I bend over and they sag a little, also when flexed there's always that wiggly fat at the front. Now 20 some years later I'd love to get rid of it. Has anyone experienced this and was able to get rid of it non-surgically, or know a product that will after this long? I've seen some mention of Letrozole while trying to research this but nothing solid.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

Fat can present as pseudo-G. Have a mamogram or sonogram to see what the duct involvement is. No hard lumps is a good sign. If it is true gyno reversal without surgery is difficult after two years. Each individual is different. If it bothers you only a doctor who specializes in gyno can help.

James

DLK - I've researched the topic a lot and know of no reliable way. I exhausted all options and had surgery. Great results and couldn't be haplier.

DLK

James, what type of surgery was it? how long was your recoup time and how much was it? I've seen anywhere from 3 to 10 grand

James

Removal of glandular tissue behind the areola and liposuction of fat in chest area. Recovery time was really fast, I'd say 2 months. Seems like it was about $9,000 after paying the plastic surgeon, anesthesiologist and Hospital fee. The cost will vary based on where in the country you live, and the quality of the surgeon you use.

That does not sound like gynecomastia, but rather fat tissue which can be common for many men as they age. gynecomastia refers to the abnormal increase, growth, and/or irritation of glandular tissue. All men actually have glandular tissue, and it can accumulate with age. Its only a problem when it gets out of control and you are constantly experiencing symptoms. This tissue takes years to accumulate and gynecomastia does not happen over night.

There are ways to reduce the bodyfat & tighten the area cosmetically. Letrozole is not good option, it will tank your E2 which is bad and will not destroy any glandular tissue. If the actual "lump" is not bothering you or notable than leave it alone. You need to first confirm if the lump is gyno tissue

Last edited:

DLK

Thanks Jason, it may be no more than a man boob mind game, I've actually set up a consult with you guys about TRT, so in the back of my mind I worry that it would get worse. But after being far more informed about the whole process from all the info here I feel confident all will be well.

almsgt

HI Jasen
I'm a Defy patient and I have Chest Fat with High E2 (59) take anastrozole 1mg 2 a week but no luck getting it down. Is Tamoxifen a better choice to reduce both E2 and chest fat
Thanks

hfbjr

Find a doc who performs it while your awake. There's no reason to go under for such a simple procedure. It's alot cheaper too. There's no way other than surgery. I'm on tamoxifen and arimidex

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me