Study Finds Evidence that Keeping Systolic Blood Pressure Under 120 Decreases Risk of Death

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The study by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute found that patients who reached a systolic blood pressure below 120 saw their risk of heart attacks and strokes lowered by a third, while their risk of death was lowered by about one-fourth. Currently people with high blood pressure typically take drugs to lower their systolic blood pressure to 140, or 150 for people over 60.

It was not always easy for people in the study to reach their blood pressure goals. Those assigned to get their pressure below 140 took, on average, two drugs. Those assigned to below 120 took an average of three drugs. Cost usually is not an issue for high blood pressure patients because 90 percent of blood pressure drugs are available as generics.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/12/h...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bambi

The study by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute found that patients who reached a systolic blood pressure below 120 saw their risk of heart attacks and strokes lowered by a third, while their risk of death was lowered by about one-fourth. Currently people with high blood pressure typically take drugs to lower their systolic blood pressure to 140, or 150 for people over 60.

It was not always easy for people in the study to reach their blood pressure goals. Those assigned to get their pressure below 140 took, on average, two drugs. Those assigned to below 120 took an average of three drugs. Cost usually is not an issue for high blood pressure patients because 90 percent of blood pressure drugs are available as generics.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/12/h...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

I take clonidine tablets three times a day, benicar with trimatrine, one 20 mg lasix and a 20mg amlopidine and still, often my bp is 140/80 ( sometimes lower and sometimes higher). The Clonidine is the most effective medication. I was first 'diagnosed' with high bp at age 13, and told to lose weight and that worked. Nelson, here is an idea for a new line of inquiry if your not too busy...dealing with metabolic syndrome. I have had high blood sugar (been stable at 100 since my teens), elevated bp since my 20's. Been looking into Telsmartin, certain blood sugar medication ( principly Metformin) and statins, all in small reasonable doses as ways to both lose some weight and more importantly improve physiology and lengthen the period of active good health ( which might be said, I have yet in my life to acheive 'good health'). Rouvastatin seems to help with certain sugar issues and TG, as well as reduce lipids and telmisartan has some benefits in sugar regulation as well as bp control.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me