Blood work results after 6 weeks of TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gokk

Dear all, I have just received the results of my bloodwork after 6 weeks of TRT. Please note that during this period my protocol was as follows:

Testosterone Cypionate: 100mg per week split in 3 injections: 30cc 30cc 40cc (Mon-Wed-Fri)
HCG: 500IU per week split in 2 injections of 250IU (Sunday evening, Thursday morning)
Anastrozole: 0.25mg per week (Sunday evening)

In addition I have been taking Zinc (80mg per day) and a DIM supplement (200mg per day)

My key baseline values before starting treatment were:

Total T: 292 ng/dL [348-1197]
Free T: 7.2 pg/mL [6.8-21.5]
E2 (sensitive) 12.9 pg/mL: [8.0-35.0]

My results AFTER 6 weeks of TRT were as follows:

Total T: 941 ng/dL [193-740]
Free Test. Index: 102 [24.3-72.1]
E2 (sensitive): 13.2 pg/mL [8.0-35.0]

In this regard I have 2 specific questions:

1. According to my results, I am slightly below the typical target range of approximately 1000 ng/dL (according to most laboratories). However according to my lab, the 941 value is already some 30% more than the high end of their range (reported at 740).
Therefore, should I slightly increase my dosage to get to 1000 ng/dL or should I stay put? In other words should I assess my value in “absolute” terms or is it necessary to always take into account the reference range of the lab where the blood work is performed?

2. Surprisingly, my E2 did not move much in spite of the significant increase in total Testosterone. Should I reduce or perhaps even drop Anastrozole? As I am targeting to get my E2 in the 20-25 range, at the moment I have halved the initial dosage (now 0.125mg per week).

Please advise. Thank you very much for your help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

The big question is how do you feel now after 6 weeks? Your labs look good overall, although your E2 is low. (Too low is as bad as too high) the target range of E2 of 20-25 is based upon a total T of like 600.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me