Fat Stem Cell Injections Increase Hair Growth

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"Kerastem, a worldwide leader in stem cell-based approaches to hair growth, announced today that clinical data utilizing the Kerastem Therapy for the treatment of female and male patterned baldness (genetic alopecia) was presented by Dr. David Perez-Meza (Malaga, Spain) at the 2015 ISHRS meeting. The data was based on an initial clinical series from the United Kingdom. The authors (Drs. Perez-Meza, Ziering, Sforza, Ball, Krishna and Daniels) performed a single scalp injection of Kerastem's regenerative cell enriched adipose tissue in 9 healthy hair loss patients, and a total of 6 patients were followed for a period of six months using global photography and macrophotography with the Handyscope and Trichoscale Pro software used to quantify hair growth. The authors reported a 100% patient response rate to the Kerastem Therapy at 6-months and in patients with early stage hair loss, the percentage increase in hair count/density was a mean difference of 17% (p = 0.02). In males with early grade loss, an average 29% increase (p=0.057) in hair count/hair density with a mean difference of 40 hairs per square centimeter was observed. "

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/kerastem-hair-growth-data-presented-161000072.html

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GayleWall

[h=2]Great use of Fat stem cell injections. I was not aware of this. I am going to share this with my sister as she is currently using hair beauty supply online products. It is helping her to promote her hair growth and hair thickening. I have also read that massaging the scalp can also help to improve hair growth.
[/b]

[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left"]

[/TD]

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com