Introduction

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ardoc

I am new to the forum but have read much of the information here over the past two years. As a result of information found here, and in Nelsons book "Testosterone: A Man's Guide" as well as information from LEF and Dr. Crisler, I found the root cause of the symptoms I had been experiencing.
I have been taking testosterone injections along with Arimidex and HCG for almost two years with great results. The protocol has evolved during that time and through the use of twice weekly injections, I have been able to stop taking the Arimidex. I want to thank Nelson and all the contributors here for shedding light on a subject which can otherwise go unresolved in men who aren't aware of these resources. I look forward to reading new information as it becomes available.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ardoc

Thanks Tom! Getting dialled in was largely thanks to resources like this one and specifically Nelson's book. Oh and I guess I should recognize the progressive thinking doctors that facilitated it. I see there is a link to Amazon that contributes to this site... is there a similar link to Amazon.ca or will that same link work?

Tom Larabee

I don't know whether the site contribution occurs with the .ca version or not, I will let Nelson or the tech admin chime in to let everyone know, since I am sure the question arises for other country versions of amazon also.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me