Help in the right direction

Buy Lab Tests Online

DLK

Hey Guys, I would like to get started on a good TRT plan, my levels were checked by my Dr. 3 years ago and he said they we're ok, which at the time I didn't know enough about T levels to ask what exactly they were, even though I knew my symptoms pointed to low T. I just figured it was a losing battle trying to find a Dr. that didn't think test was horrible. I had done some enanthate as a young man to put on some muscle and recently was so tired of feeling like a slug I obtained some and have been self administering but it scares me to be going this route at 48. So how do I navigate getting on a legit program if he tells me I'm in the 350 to 890 range, even though i'm in the bottom of that range. Just want to have a plan in advance this time. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Guys, I would like to get started on a good TRT plan, my levels were checked by my Dr. 3 years ago and he said they we're ok, which at the time I didn't know enough about T levels to ask what exactly they were, even though I knew my symptoms pointed to low T. I just figured it was a losing battle trying to find a Dr. that didn't think test was horrible. I had done some enanthate as a young man to put on some muscle and recently was so tired of feeling like a slug I obtained some and have been self administering but it scares me to be going this route at 48. So how do I navigate getting on a legit program if he tells me I'm in the 350 to 890 range, even though i'm in the bottom of that range. Just want to have a plan in advance this time. Thanks
You can check out Defy Medical, see if they are affordable. That's who I use and a lot of others on this site use them. http://defylowt.com/

DLK

Thanks Vince, I checked the site out and feel relieved that there is an avenue to do this the right way. however currently I have been taking underground enanthate weekly for about 5 weeks and want to wait till it clears out of my system before getting a test. would 2 to 3 weeks be enough time ?

ERO

You don't need a test first IMHO. Just let them know you are interested in "switching providers" and leave it at that.

CoastWatcher

You don't need a test first IMHO. Just let them know you are interested in "switching providers" and leave it at that.

I have enormous respect for ERO and typically agree with his thinking, but I part company with him on this. I would feel free to simply tell the staff at Defy what you are doing under the table. Though not their patient, I have had two discussions with them. They have heard so many stories and experiences that they don't seem to be fazed by anything. I would try and get off to a clean, good start with your doctor, whoever it might be. All the best!

Last edited:

ERO

Agreed - My suggestion was not worded very well. My intended suggestion was not to be deliberately untruthful, just perhaps not bring it up unless asked. I had been under a doctor's TRT care for years before switching to Defy and during my first conversation with them I mentioned that I was looking to switch providers, and that was as much background as they needed or wanted.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Agree, just be straight with your situation to Defy, they're not gong to penalize you. If you say you're under another physicians supervision, they will probably want some history, and of course the physical health exam, which would include notes/observations from your doctor. Like ERO, maybe it's a non-factor, but if your labs indicate some elevated PSA numbers, or other flags/markers, it could prompt a further need to review your profile with a physician who has some history with you.

Defy will be objective .. They will just want labs, facts, and pertinent information regarding your status, which will help Dr. Saya with determining a plan that is appropriate for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me