I am concerned- UK NHS Doctor will not treat me with testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Q: My last bloodwork was sound but im deeply concerned that as im self administering TRT myself that i will not be able to afford anymore bloodwork as my GP as wiped his hands of me. Its not possible to know if things aint right apart from experiencing problematic symptoms ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Have you looked into http://www.discountedlabs.com/ They have the best prices that I have seen anywhere.

Also, are you new to TRT or have you been on awhile? The reason that I ask is that if you have been on awhile and you are "dialed in" on your protocol, then you should not need to test very often.

CoastWatcher

Because he couldn`t agree with my taking T because the BMA say im in "normal range"

Nelson, doctors practicing in the NHS in the UK can't prescribe TRT if labs are in range. My doctor practiced for a time there and explained that doctors in private practice are not bound to that standard.

Nelson, doctors practicing in the NHS in the UK can't prescribe TRT if labs are in range. My doctor practiced for a time there and explained that doctors in private practice are not bound to that standard.
Thats what my GP said Coastwatcher. Basically if range is normal they will not entertain TRT. My Gp was like a brick wall on the subject

Davet

Hi Craig W

I live in the Uk & yep what a drama...I had various tests done privately then tackled my GP with the evidence and after several heated discussions/arguments over many weeks she agreed to scribe me T-gel.
As mentioned before she is clueless as she outright refused to scribe me any AI meds to run with the gel.
And until I sourced some Arimidex the T-gel was doing nothing...my T level didn't budge.
So now I get the T-gel from the doc and order my Ai on line.
As she only allows me to have my T level bloods done on the NHS I monitor what@s going on by having labs done elsewhere.
But i am now kind of sussing by how I feel...a clear head, positive vibe, feeling strong...enjoying life etc...a slight tweek here and there keeps me in what I call the sweet spot.
I did recently try a different protocol but within 4 weeks that ended in disaster...after I had crashed i went back to my old regime and I now feel I have just about nailed it again.

Keep pushing Craig...do let them a-holes of the hook...an incompetent NHS doctor was responsible for my mothers death...I had to throw this into the conversation to get my doc to listen...

Davet

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching