High Dose Experiences

Buy Lab Tests Online

GA8314

For those that have pushed up towards 200-250 mg Test Cyp per week, what has your experience been?

Have you felt better, or worse than a lower dose (100-150 mg/wk)??

And in which ways did you feel different?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jay

In the past I have done about 500 mg a week and felt like superman (while getting ready for a bodybuilding show). Now I am under Dr. care and at 180 mg per week and feel a bit better than on nothing. Everybody is different and dosages reflect that. When on higher dosage I only used Tamaxofin 1CC every day. Now on .5 Arimidex 3x a week. I have a low SHBG and currently my total T is 475 but free T is a touch higher than normal range.

And in which ways did you feel different?
All the good symptoms of T. On 180 mg per week, same symptoms when on 500mg per week, just no where near as good

GA8314

475 TT seems low on 180 mg/wk.....

I've done as high as 400 for athletic performance purposes and while it definitely works, I can't say I really felt better overall than on 200-250/week. 200 seems to be a sweet spot but I've contemplated lowering my dose a bit. I really really need to get labs. My work schedule is super busy and I've been using that as an excuse I suppose.....

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Higher doses may make you feel better for a while until your hematocrit or your estradiol creeps up. Managing those variables is important.

Some men feel edgy at higher doses. Some love it. It is difficult to predict.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
High doses for prolonged periods of time also fries your CNS; remember, Testosterone is a neurohormone and acts in the brain.

GA8314

I mostly ask this question because I didn't necessarily feel better on the higher dose (400). I felt stronger for sure and my recovery and "reserve" was way better, but I really didn't feel healthier. Also, LIBIDO was high, but not necessarily better and erections weren't better, and in fact may have been worse at those higher doses.

Anyone have a similar experience?

CoastWatcher

I mostly ask this question because I didn't necessarily feel better on the higher dose (400). I felt stronger for sure and my recovery and "reserve" was way better, but I really didn't feel healthier. Also, LIBIDO was high, but not necessarily better and erections weren't better, and in fact may have been worse at those higher doses.

Anyone have a similar experience?

When injecting 400mg, what are your hematocrit and hemoglobin levels?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
You were probably experiencing some excess E2, causing the erection issue. It's a myriad of variables .. Balance is the key! Sustained levels of high testosterone will impact the CNS as noted by Gene, and the stress load will begin to impact the adrenals .. Then that will have its own impact on the thyroid ... You can see where it's going? It's kind of a "shit rolls down hill" scenario! Find the balance and it's lightning in a bottle!

GA8314

Vettester Chris,

I'm not familiar with higher doses impacting the adrenals. Do you have data to support that?

I agree that E2 management becomes very important. I don't like the higher doses for lots of reasons. I feel better on 200/week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me