Estradiol, sensitive less than 20

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

My estradiol sensitive value is 10.8 out of 35, is that low? Does it have to be 20?

That is a remarkably low estradiol level. Estradiol is a necessary hormone for men. Levels too low, for too long, can lead to serious health problems. The good news is that, if you begin testosterone replacement, it will rise as well.

ipi

Vince and CoastWatcher. For a very long time I guess about 15 years, I used to feel less energetic, couldn't last in a gym for long etc.getting hurt is easy. But now it's too much pain all over, back, neck, shoulders low energy, mood etc. I just hurt my right Hip Thigh area, both shoulders never recovered from injuries many years ago. I have my T levels under 200 for the last 5 years atleast and I did the sensitive E2 from the lab corp for the first time. My LH is currently 5.6. Now I am meeting a doctor in a couple of days, what should I ask or expect?

1- being too low in estradiol I may have developed some bone / muscle problems, can this be the case and how can it be reserved?

2- I can't loose weight whatsoever. On which treatment should I expect to loose some or at least be able to go to gym to loose, my LDL just recently started going up. I am over weight and have lots of belly fat.

3- Too many pains in the body, has someone with low E2/T experienced a relief with TRT etc.

4- should I ask for HCG with 5.6 LH?

5- what kind a treatment can bring both estradiol and T levels up?

Thanks for the help....

CoastWatcher

Vince and CoastWatcher. For a very long time I guess about 15 years, I used to feel less energetic, couldn't last in a gym for long etc.getting hurt is easy. But now it's too much pain all over, back, neck, shoulders low energy, mood etc. I just hurt my right Hip Thigh area, both shoulders never recovered from injuries many years ago. I have my T levels under 200 for the last 5 years atleast and I did the sensitive E2 from the lab corp for the first time. My LH is currently 5.6. Now I am meeting a doctor in a couple of days, what should I ask or expect?

1- being too low in estradiol I may have developed some bone / muscle problems, can this be the case and how can it be reserved?

2- I can't loose weight whatsoever. On which treatment should I expect to loose some or at least be able to go to gym to loose, my LDL just recently started going up. I am over weight and have lots of belly fat.

3- Too many pains in the body, has someone with low E2/T experienced a relief with TRT etc.

4- should I ask for HCG with 5.6 LH?

5- what kind a treatment can bring both estradiol and T levels up?

Thanks for the help....

Low estradiol can lead to osteopenia/osteoporosis. Weight-bearing exercises will help you in that regard (it did me). A well-managed testosterone replacement program will raise your estradiol levels since estradiol is produced when testosterone is present in robust amounts (the question of managing excessive estradiol is another matter). Finding a good doctor who understands contemporary TRT management is the only way you will begin to feel better. Are you being treated by a doctor you trust?

ipi

Thanks, I was reading somewhere that Osteoporosis can be reversed after Ts come up, is that true? How to find if I have that, is there a blood work that I can do to find if I have Osteoporosis? I have an appointment with Dr. Saya from Defymedical next week, I still don't know them but I guess he has the knowledge.

CoastWatcher

Thanks, I was reading somewhere that Osteoporosis can be reversed after Ts come up, is that true? How to find if I have that, is there a blood work that I can do to find if I have Osteoporosis? I have an appointment with Dr. Saya from Defymedical next week, I still don't know them but I guess he has the knowledge.

Vitamin D is an important factor in managing loss of bone density (along with weight-bearing exercise), limited caffeine, and other factors; have you any idea what your Vitamin D level might be? Dr. Saya, has a fine reputation, is treating many members of Excelmale. Be confident in your choice of him to manage your care.

Best advice I'd give you ipi is to chill out and see Dr Saya. Stop worrying and most of all let people fill your head with related and underlying conditions that just make you worry, more, about your health. Chill, deep breath...well intentioned help but...giving you the idea you might have osteopenia/osteoporosis isn't helpful.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, did you have pains before TRT with low T and low E2, are they reversed or settled down?
Yes I did have pains but nothing to severe, when I started trt almost immediately I felt amazingly better. I didn't have to guess to know what did it. It was the test and hcg.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
ipi

Refresh my mind, please. Are you on testosterone and/or an aromatase inhibitor? I know you have posted before but I have been traveling for 10 days and have not been able to go through all posts as I usually do. Thanks

ipi

Nelson Vergel, No I have not been on Testostorone or aromatase inhibitor. But with Estradiol Sensitive being so low I don't think that I will need an inhibitor in the start, what do you think?

James

before I started TRT my E2 was so low it was unreadable, once I started testerone it increased to good levels.

Me too Vince. My regular E2 test was a whopping "7". Sensitive would have been even lower. TRT will bring up E2 in most guys, especially those low in SHBG. Our friend ERO may be the exception!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me