New guy here, Ohio

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lancealot

Hello all,

I recently found this site after searching for info on lowT. A lot of info to absorb! Been reading and absorbing all I can. Some back round on me: 42yo, 250lb weightlifter in good health. Workouts starting to suffer and had a lot of symptoms of lowT so went and got checked. Labcorp T serum @268 (ref 348-1197) rest of labs were ok, time to check out options so here I am. I found 2 local places for possible treatment. First one was lowT center chain. They want me to come in once/wk for test cyp+ai if needed and no hcg. After insurance my cost would be 25$/wk. I don't like the idea of having to go in every week and honestly they just seem to want to inject, collect $ and send you out the door. Second place was a local chiropractor office that has a NP (nurse pract.) on staff. I met with her today and had a lengthy conversation. She listened to all my symptoms and concerns. She seems very competent and treats a lot of men. I felt very comfortable with her. They recommend the tcyp+hcg+ai (arimidex) protocol. They ship everything to house but I do have to pick up syringes from her office which seems very fair and reasonable to me. She will even mix hcg for me if I want no charge. I think my insurance will cover labs so my cost would be 125$/month for treatment. They do labs 1 month after starting and if all ok, every quarter (3months) from there on out. I think I found my place for treatment :)! My girlfriend is a RN at local hospital so she is going to help me get started with injections. I'm very grateful for this site and after reading about the challenges of finding a Dr to treat, I feel very fortunate to have found this option so close to home. I look forward to starting treatment soon and feeling better and learning/contributing here!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale! Frankly, I'm a bit surprised that you're starting TRT on the basis of only one lab test, total testosterone, with no inquiry as to what it is that may be the cause of your (undeniable) low lab values. Have you lab results for free testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin, estradiol (sensitive) a thyroid panel, a psa, lh, and prolactin? Those are all extremely important to note before replacement therapy begins. Might you have any of those? As to the protocol suggested, I'd be very wary of using an AI without blood work that confirms you need it. Most men don't, and if you use it in the absence of documented high E2...you'll feel miserable.

kjcmjc

My Doctor is in Brecksville, Ohio and basically just does TRT. If this is the same doctor you have, you are in good hands. I have been going to him for close to 5 years now with no problems.

Lancealot

Welcome to Excelmale! Frankly, I'm a bit surprised that you're starting TRT on the basis of only one lab test, total testosterone, with no inquiry as to what it is that may be the cause of your (undeniable) low lab values. Have you lab results for free testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin, estradiol (sensitive) a thyroid panel, a psa, lh, and prolactin? Those are all extremely important to note before replacement therapy begins. Might you have any of those? As to the protocol suggested, I'd be very wary of using an AI without blood work that confirms you need it. Most men don't, and if you use it in the absence of documented high E2...you'll feel miserable.

Thanks everyone,
I forgot to mention that I did go for more labs yesterday and yes she is checking all the test you suggested. I had complete physical this summer and all was well except T and cholesterol just a tad high. I am anxious to see the estradiol results. I have a feeling it may be high but we'll see. I haven't started treatment yet and wont till have a baseline from labs. I meet with her next Wednesday to go over labs and discuss options. I wonder is it possible to be healthy and everything working fine other than low T? Does there have to be a cause for low t other than body just doesn't produce enough?

CoastWatcher

Thanks everyone,
I forgot to mention that I did go for more labs yesterday and yes she is checking all the test you suggested. I had complete physical this summer and all was well except T and cholesterol just a tad high. I am anxious to see the estradiol results. I have a feeling it may be high but we'll see. I haven't started treatment yet and wont till have a baseline from labs. I meet with her next Wednesday to go over labs and discuss options. I wonder is it possible to be healthy and everything working fine other than low T? Does there have to be a cause for low t other than body just doesn't produce enough?

Was the onset of symptoms that brought you to your diagnosis sudden? Did you experience sexual issues, loss of libido/erectile disfunction? Use anabolic steroids or opiates? Suffer head injuries or exposure to certain chemicals? The distinction between primary and secondary hypogonadism is a real one, and one that gives many men fits. More will become clear when you receive your blood values. If you search, you will find lots of material in the stickies that will offer you some insight.

Lancealot

Was the onset of symptoms that brought you to your diagnosis sudden? Did you experience sexual issues, loss of libido/erectile disfunction? Use anabolic steroids or opiates? Suffer head injuries or exposure to certain chemicals? The distinction between primary and secondary hypogonadism is a real one, and one that gives many men fits. More will become clear when you receive your blood values. If you search, you will find lots of material in the stickies that will offer you some insight.

I wouldn't say sudden just subtle. Kind of creep up on me. No sexual issues at all, never used roids just creatine and multi's and protein. No head injuries and no chemical exposure that im aware of. I mainly just run out of gas so to speak, take naps in evening after sleeping 7-8hrs. Don't build muscle easy as I used to and have to really watch diet closely or will get fat pretty quick. I realize im not in my 20's anymore just wanting to feel somewhat normal again. I've only started testing T levels last few years with regular physical. Levels have always been low normal, not off range low, just on the low end. That's what makes me wonder if I could be fine other than just body doesn't quite produce enough T. I have been reading the links, very interesting.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me