Defy Medical Reviews

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ipi

All, Thanks so much, I just called them. One question, do you get medications from them directly or use your own lab?

They are excellent. I won't say perfect (no negativity meant by saying they are not perfect), but they are excellent. Far and away better than any medical practice I've ever dealt with (including mainstream). At first I was letting them write prescriptions for me for labs and meds, but found it's really just easier to go through them for it. Their pricing is even better or at least not any more than what I would pay if I used my insurance. I'm very pleased with them. They stay current and relevant. Can't beat them.

Yes, I get my meds from them. They use a compounding pharmacy, so the pricing for the meds are no more than what I would pay through my insurance. They are so knowledgeable, they really end up customizing your treatment plan........they monitor your numbers from your lab results, but they stay tuned with what you tell them your symptoms are.

Ive been meaning to ask them to script me the T as I think my insurance will cover it a major portion of it. Need to check in to that. Agreed that otherwise Defy is what I call on the cutting edge in HRT, they give me plenty of room to maneuver on my protocol and really listen to how I say I feel.

Ive been meaning to ask them to script me the T as I think my insurance will cover it a major portion of it. Need to check in to that. Agreed that otherwise Defy is what I call on the cutting edge in HRT, they give me plenty of room to maneuver on my protocol and really listen to how I say I feel.

I tried the med scripts........you can do it except for the testosterone. Defy will charge you (I think it is $30.00) to write the script for you, then of course you have to go pick it up wherever and pay there. Unless you can save enough to cover your $30.00 charge for the script, really not worth it. The Testosterone however, unless you are in FL, they will not write a script for you to go pick it up.......being that Testosterone is a controlled substance, the practice does not want to draw federal attention to itself by writing scripts for out of state pick ups of the substance. Mathematically, I could save on my Testosterone by using my insurance, but since they will not do it this way I figure I'm still OK with the way it is handled now.

OK thanks for that, I was going to call and ask but that clears it right up. One of the reasons I made my switch was out of pocket affordability of Defy's TCyp and it's easy to order from them and not play script and insurance games for what might be just a few dollars saved in the end.

OK thanks for that, I was going to call and ask but that clears it right up. One of the reasons I made my switch was out of pocket affordability of Defy's TCyp and it's easy to order from them and not play script and insurance games for what might be just a few dollars saved in the end.

Yep, that's exactly what it came down to for me. My position was....."But I have insurance, can't we just run it through my insurance?" By the time it was all said and done, just not enough savings to go through the insurance.....plus no flexibility when we go through the insurance route. Dollar for dollar, plus the flexibility and convenience, I couldn't be happier with Defy.

Robertmicheal

Heard about Defy here on ExcelMale.

Started with Defy in May with T levels in the low 200s. My first visit was in person at the office in Tampa. I met Dr Saya and the staff and I learned a lot. I was put on T, hCG and AI. I live on the west coast and I have my meds shipped from their Pharmacy in Tampa.

Now over 3 months in, the follow ups and each and every time I have needed help Dr Saya and the staff had been just great. Responsive, great communication and my hormone levels are just great also.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone that needs help. I will post my lab results in the another thread. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Robert

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale