Are all peptide companies the same??

Buy Lab Tests Online

chrismez

Interested in trying CJC W/O dac + GHRP 2 or Ipam and found several peptide companies out on the east coast. What's the deal with these companies? Are most of them legit? Was looking at bluesky peptides, evolution, extremepeptides? Bluesky has some good prices.. Did some research on eroids and its hard to get a straight answer with the good and bad reviews on there.

Thanks

Chris

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

chrismez

Ok, got my order in from Bluesky in 3 days. Great customer service. Got (3) 4MG bottles of CJC 1295 No Dac/Ipam combos for $46 Shipped. Buy 2 get 1 free and 40% OFF. I diluted it with 2mg of Bac water and doing just one sub q shot before bed 200MCG. (I guess that would be 100mcg of each peptide if I read that correct . I drew it out to the 10 on a .5mg 31 gauge slim pin). I'll update in a few how things are working out. Not expecting a whole lot maybe just some anti-aging effect. Not into 3 shots a day..

chrismez

Been taking this for 2 days now. Either this stuff is potent or Im getting a placebo effect, but I slept like a freaking rock last night. Slept 10 hrs and had to force myself out of bed... All the research Ive done says this is a very slow acting drug and im only doing one shot a day compared to most who do 3, but so far so good...

chrismez

Well, I stopped taking it. I noticed that I was getting some pretty good stomach aches/cramps every day. Not sure if its from the peptides but a tad nervous. I guess I just don't know what Is really in these bottles....

For similar reasons I stopped my peptide use, the sides for me where tolerable in the beginning but got bad enough to disturb my sleep. For me it was numbness and tingly in my hands and arms similar to carpal tunnel. Some nights itd wake me up like I was sleeping on my arm weird, some times I'd almost say it was painful, not just discomfort.

chrismez

I really would like to use this stuff or the Chinese generic HGH (godtropin) but in the end, who knows what's really in these bottles and I think your rolling the dice injecting this in your body.

d-man

HGH makes me nervous because of how expensive it is to produce and how cheap some of the companies sell it for. I did some blood work while I was on MOD/Ipam and my IGf went from 133 to 195. I know its hard to test because of the pulse factor so I tried to get blood done an hour or so after my injection. I remember the first injection freaked me the hell out because of the rush and block head feeling I got. I do have some IGF 1 lr3 that I'm planning on experimenting with soon.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me