1 Shot a week 180 mg - Travel question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay

I travel a decent amount for work. Currently, my protocol is 3 shots a week, 60 mg each shot, with HCG 100 IU a day, and .5 mg AI (arimidex) on shot day. When I travel, I generally, just do one shot of 180 mg and take .5 mg AI and that is it. Should I take the AI .5 mg EOD or just .5 mg on the bigger shot before travel.

I don't mind taking pills with me but I don't want to mess with syringes and stuff (I travel overseas as well). I keep meaning to ask the Dr. but keep forgetting.

Jay

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hamletshead

I was leery about travelling with my TRT meds and syringes, and did a double-dose injection right before our last vacation so I wouldn't have to travel with meds, which didn't really seem to throw me out of my routine.

Lately, however, I've been flying with test prop just in the prescription bottle and 4 pins in my carry on, and it has been no big deal at all. I haven't done so internationally, but I imagine if you have the prescription for your meds with you it can't be that big a deal. There's so many people flying that have diabetes medication and insulin pins, I have to imagine it's simply routine for TSA to pass it through without any investigation at all.

CoastWatcher

This question, understandably, pops up regularly. It should be no problem. I cross borders two to three times a week and have never had an issue. I carry the medication in the box that the pharmacy dispensed it (with the full prescribing information). In addition to that, my doctor gives me a letter, we update it every six months, indicating that I am under her care and inject on a particular schedule. That is probably overkill, but I simply don't want to worry about customs officers every few days.

You don't say how long youre "gone", but my experience and Vince's link above, traveling (domestically) for me, has been a non-issue. TCyp in the bottle and properly marked by the pharm/prescription, 2-3 syringes...TSA has no issue with it.

Jay

Usually a week. Dr John says I metabolize T fast so to better utilize the T I do 3 shots a week, but it is a controlled substance and I would be mortified if at security they pull my shit out and I got to explain that I am taking T and have a Dr. presc...blah blah blah....so I thought it might just be easier to inject one big shot before I leave. My question then is how much Arimidex should I take?

However, with more thought, I might just bite the bullet and go for it since I do feel better now on 3 shots a week, rather than 1 or 2.

CoastWatcher

Usually a week. Dr John says I metabolize T fast so to better utilize the T I do 3 shots a week, but it is a controlled substance and I would be mortified if at security they pull my shit out and I got to explain that I am taking T and have a Dr. presc...blah blah blah....so I thought it might just be easier to inject one big shot before I leave. My question then is how much Arimidex should I take?

However, with more thought, I might just bite the bullet and go for it since I do feel better now on 3 shots a week, rather than 1 or 2.

If you feel good using the protocol you have, don't risk it on the chance you may have to explain what you're carrying. Since you can explain it, you have nothing to worry about.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me