new to site please help

Buy Lab Tests Online

sunshinemike

hi am am new to trt program a am 10 weeks into a kingberg medical program its very expensive but i did not no were to go. anyhow first blood work results 5/6/15 IGF-1 112,testosterone 286,free testosterone 5.4 hematocrit 44.0. second blood work 8/10/15 testosterone 1187, fee testosterone 26.7,hematocrit 51.7,estradiol 21.5. Questions are they told me to get my blood drawn hematocrit was to high,but they recommended to stay on same program,program included, 2oo mg once a week testosterone ,2 pills .5mg of anastrozole,2 HCG 5ooo unit vial 50 on insulin ,omnitrope 5.8mg vial 2ius a day monday thru Friday also they sent me some mic/b-12 30ml vial use 3 times a week . results were very good 3 to 4 weeks out right now i would say just ok have more energy than before thats for sure and yes sex life is better,taking the hgh for my bad shoulder and knees but so far not any better. my local doctor is on board but not familiar with protocol in TRT He thought i should drop down to 1ml of test every other week but he will not prescribe any anastrozole, or the HCG, but he will do the testosterone and its only $60 a vial.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Welcome to the group.

Your say your current program is expensive. It is probably due to the growth hormone you are getting. Is your doctor going to prescribe that also?

Have they mention blood donation yet? Your hematocrit is under 53 but getting close.

I would not do testosterone every other week. You may be able to do OK on 100-150 mg per week.

Did they test for estradiol via sensitive assay? 1 mg per week of anastrozole may be high for some men but only an estradiol blood test can determine that.

sunshinemike

yes estradiol came in at 21.5 . hey did tell me to get blood drawn i am doing that on Tuesday
do you think the HGH will help my shoulder and knees or is it a waste of money. my package for three months was 5000 dollars 1200 for testoserone and 3800 for HGH.

thanks for the reply

Vince

Super Moderator
yes estradiol came in at 21.5 . hey did tell me to get blood drawn i am doing that on Tuesday
do you think the HGH will help my shoulder and knees or is it a waste of money. my package for three months was 5000 dollars 1200 for testoserone and 3800 for HGH.

thanks for the reply
Maybe you should compare prices and doctors, if you post your area you live in hopefully someone can help you find a doctor.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Mike, welcome to EM! Glad you joined. Agree with Vince, it's always good to get a few comparisons with doctors/clinics. There's places that will charge 3x, 4x the amount of other clinics, and at the end of the day it might be the same result(s).

CoastWatcher

Welcome, Mike. I, too, would urge you to spend a bit of time looking at doctors/clinics and the way they handle TRT. One thing you will find here at Excelmale.com is a group of men who understand the challenges TRT presents. Finding a doctor who is on top of current treatment modes is critical - if we can help, let us know.

sunshinemike

thanks for the reply, i went with my local doctor on the testosterone. i drop down to 1ml every two weeks instead of 1ml a week. thats all he would do. Will retest my blood in 4-6 weeks. but stayed with kingsberg for the hcg and went to sermorelin instead of hgh this time for the next 10 weeks. i am trying what vergel does by breaking up the injection and doing them twice a week .thanks again i believe this site will help me thew this trt progam

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me