My 1st blood work

Buy Lab Tests Online
Advice please. se calculated free testosterone 0.33 nmol.L (0.17 - 0.67) serum testosterone 12 nmol/L (7.6 - 31.4) serum albumin 45 g/L (35-50) serum sex hormone binding glob 16 nmol/L (15-64) . Just received blood work after 7 weeks on therapy - Se calculated free teastosterone 0.75nmol/L Serum Testosterone 25.3 nmol/L serum albumim 45 g/L Serum sex hormone binding glob 16nmol/L . HbA1c 34 LFT total protein 74 ALT 38 Alk.phos 45 total Bilirubin 13 Globulin 29 Oestradiol 155 ?????? Doc said free T is high but evey other reading is fine but he says cant do my bloodwork now as he cant support my TRT. Can book appointment if I have any symptoms and will see how I am in 3 months. I feel Great. What is 0.75 nmol ??????

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Advice please. se calculated free testosterone 0.33 nmol.L (0.17 - 0.67) serum testosterone 12 nmol/L (7.6 - 31.4) serum albumin 45 g/L (35-50) serum sex hormone binding glob 16 nmol/L (15-64) . Just received blood work after 7 weeks on therapy - Se calculated free teastosterone 0.75nmol/L Serum Testosterone 25.3 nmol/L serum albumim 45 g/L Serum sex hormone binding glob 16nmol/L . HbA1c 34 LFT total protein 74 ALT 38 Alk.phos 45 total Bilirubin 13 Globulin 29 Oestradiol 155 ?????? Doc said free T is high but evey other reading is fine but he says cant do my bloodwork now as he cant support my TRT. Can book appointment if I have any symptoms and will see how I am in 3 months. I feel Great. What is 0.75 nmol ??????

What am I missing here? Are you on a TRT protocol and what were your symptoms that took you to the doctor to begin with? You write that you "feel great," but you can't get bloodwork? Can you clarify what your situation is? Many thanks.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I agree with CoastWatcher. Please provide more information.

Are you on TRT?
TRT method
TRT dose
How long you have been on TRT?
Is that a total estrogen test and, if so, did your doctor use a sensitive test? How about estradiol?

Sorry. My Gp wont prescribe TRT treatment and as refused blood tests as he doesn't support my self medicating. Its a long story but I abused my life in late teens into 20`s then spent a decade on anti depressants and ADHD drugs. Ive been depressed with no libido and most symptoms of Low-T.

Yes. 50-60 mg twice weekly intramuscular injections. Ive been self medicating 8 weeks. Im new to all this so please forgive my ignorance but I asked him for a Estradiol reading with my blood test and have received my results this morning. It don't make much sense to me plus im ADHD so struggle with reading and writing

Feeling fantastic with mood elevation,Libido is good ( didn't have a morning erection for years and now its a regular occurrence ) Less Angry and moody and more pro active. My wife is over the moon in all departments.

Nelson, yes I am self medicating. Tuesday last spike. is 0.75 nmol/L 345 ng/dl ?? I was prior treatment 0.33 nd/dl and was informed I was 300 ng?dl ??

So I cant do much about it then. If the truth of TRT broke out in the UK it would revolutionize the Pharmecutical industry and that's why doc`s are scared. My GP as seen a great transformation in 2 months and he`s freaking out

CoastWatcher

So I cant do much about it then. If the truth of TRT broke out in the UK it would revolutionize the Pharmecutical industry and that's why doc`s are scared. My GP as seen a great transformation in 2 months and he`s freaking out

It's important that you monitor your hemoglobin and hematocrit while administering testosterone. What, exactly, does your doctor provide in the way of oversight? Will he order a cbc (complete blood count) and follow your psa on an ongoing basis?

Vince

Super Moderator
Low SHBG, my understanding is it's caused by Insulin resistance. ( "metabolic syndrome," or high risk of type 2 diabetes )

CoastWatcher

Vince, could you please find out some more info on this as its a worry as TRT asnt affected my SHBG in anyway

Low SHBG is a marker, it can occur in metabolic syndrome/diabetes, and testing can determine if a person is dealing with issues such as insulin resistance, diabetes, metabolic syndrome. The majority of men with low SHBG do not have these issues to contend with.

Dealing with low SHBG is just another factor that some men have to deal with when implementing a TRT protocol. Usually it is something that can be dealt with via more frequent, smaller injections of testosterone. There are instances where it becomes a real obstacle to successful TRT management. There are excellent threads here on the Forum that can be accessed via searching. They will provide you with a lot of good reading.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me