Question about traveling with HCG and needles

Buy Lab Tests Online

hdrider

I started TRT a week ago and already I am starting to feel significant positive changes.

My protocol is compounded T gel with daily HCG injections.

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but I have not found it: Since HCG needs to be refrigerated, any tips for how to travel with it? And how do you properly dispose of needles and syringes while on the road?

For international travel, are there any documents you need to bring with to prove your supplies are legit, in case of a deep search by customs, or TSA? Can small insulin syringes be taken in carry on luggage?

Earlier this year, I was traveling on business in Europe for 9 days with a group. We changed hotels nearly every day, leaving around 7 a.m., and not arriving to the new hotel until 7 p.m. I may do something similar next year and not really sure how I would manage the HCG in that scenario.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

You can usually get a letter from your doctor stating that the meds you are carrying are by prescription. Also, if you are just carrying one bottle of Test, one bottle of HCG and, say, one bottle of Tri-Mix it is not a red-flag as long as it is in your carry-on bag. Dudes that have like 10 bottles of Test hidden in checked baggage are the ones that Customs is going to take issue with.

You can also get a refrigerated travel case for the meds at Amazon. I use this one.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
All of your questions have been answered correctly here.

We should probably create a sticky on how to prepare for travel.

Vince, you up for the task of creating your first sticky on travel tips for those on TRT???

hdrider

Thanks for the info, guys.

it seems that the syringes/needles are allowed in carry on by TSA?

Is there a proper way to dispose of used syringes/needles on the road, or should they be brought back with you?

Yes I've never been eyeballed by TSA, domestically, with 203 syringes and properly labeled vial. I bring back my used syringes and dispose of when I get home. To avoid refrigeration issues, I just wouldn't and don't travel with HcG, not worth it. To me.

Hasty

As an aside, my doctor wanted me to go on Tgel while i spent three weeks in Costa Rica - but failed to send in the prescription for the product my insurance actually reimburses. I suffered it out for 2+ weeks with no symptoms, really, until a huge crash and noticeable lack of drive to do anything. Walked into a Costa Rican medical clinic, told the doctor I was prescribed 140mg test Cyp weekly. He told me that, since they didn't carry Cyp except in 1000mg form (tempting! but health is more important), and the only other option was 250mg Sustanon brand. I injected it myself, and although my ass hurt for three days straight from the larger esters, it is the best result from TRT I've every had. Not sure if it crossed the line to PE, but my mood, energy, drive, and love of life returned. No more anxiety and depression. That was several weeks ago and I'm requesting a blood test to see how this affected my course back in the states.

Briefly, was in Japan for a business trip and they do not take kindly to such requests. Even had to toss adderall at customs because it is a controlled drug there. Weird because they prescribe benzo pills as if addiction is no concern.

Safe travels, and always bring prescriptions, doctor's notes, and insurance papers evidencing the coverage and treatment. Don't get caught following TSA's rules traveling abroad and arrested at customs in a foreign country for something you medically need and is prescribed in the USA.

Re-Ride

Yes, TSA allows syringes and prescription injectables. I usually bring the used ones back in a plastic bag.

Nelson, Vince and others: Consider carrying a 4" pair of good electrical diagonal cutters. Snip the needle up and dispose in the trash. Snap the syringe. Less bulk and safer than toting around used syringes. Snipping just the sharp tip off and flushing with alcohol or bleach also eliminates potential bio hazard or re-use by a dumpster diver. Living in a rural area I do this all the time.

I wouldn't dream of taking a pair of diagonals on a plane Im sure TSA would get all cranked out about that item in a carry on. In all instances, a used syringe travels just as well as an unused syringe.

ERO

Guys, at least domestically, needles are not an issue with the TSA. Think about how many diabetics and others that use them fly every day. Bring them back in a bag as Nelson said.

Or, bring those diagonal cutters and get the free TSA body cavity search and potential arrest

VacationMan

Beware of security at London Heathrow! I've carried HCG, needles and alcohol swabs all over the US, Canada, Caribbean and into Europe. On the leg back home from Europe though, we had to bounce through Heathrow. There was this one Brit in security that took exception to my refrigerated pack. She said she needed to see documentation. I had the box with the prescription information on it with me, but that wasn't enough. She needed a letter of medical necessity from the doc as well as MSDS on the carrier pack itself. Ended up having to toss the refrigerated carrier as well as the vial of HCG right there as I couldn't obtain their required documentation. Thank heavens for travel insurance - I'm pushing their buttons for reimbursement as a baggage loss claim.

Now had my HCG vial been in checked luggage (inside its refrigerated carrier), it would have flown home with me.

So folks, is it "safe" for HCG to fly in checked baggage within a refrigerated carrier? I've heard the solution can't be shaken or jossled excessively, and we all know baggage handlers don't handle checked baggage with a whole lot of care.

For disposal of used needles: I've found that most airports have sharps disposal containers in the lavatories for the likes of diabetics. I've often disposed of used needles there rather than carry them home.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks for posting this! I have many medications with
me when I travel. I carry a letter from my doctor that specifies which ones and why I need them. He included his number in case that customs need to talk to him. It does not help that I am muscular guy with a foreign face and an accent. Perfect for profiling. I only had to use the letter in Canada (Trimix)and coming back from Europe (nandrolone)

VacationMan

So Nelson, do you carry those meds onto the aircraft with you or do you place them in checked luggage? I also fly carrying Trimix but since it's not a "fragile" medication, I simply place it inside the refrigerated carrier and toss it into checked luggage.

HCG though? I tend to hand carry that medication because I've heard it's fragile and cannot be shaken excessively. If I knew that HCG would "survive" in checked luggage, then the HCG vial would go along in the refrigerated carrier with the Trimix vial - in checked luggage.

Also note: Don't try pre-filling Trimix syringes then taking those along. The differences in air pressure (even in a pressurized cabin) can and will cause the syringes to leak. Don't ask me how I know. ;-)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me