Dosing question befor travelling

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,

A bit of a stupid question I´ll guess but risk your reaction. I going to travel for 7-10 days and I am not going to take an ampoule of Testviron and syringes with me.
My injecting day happens to be on the same day of my travelling.
I inject 40-50mg twice a week. So what is best? Inject 100mg which should last a week or only 50mg and after some days apply Testim that I still have some tubes of?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
If your decision is final and you won't take any testoterone with you on your trip. I would inject the full 100mg before I left and leave the gel at home.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I agree with Vince; never mix injections with transdermal applications and do the one injection before you leave.

What about your HCG?

Why are you reluctant to travel with your meds?

People worldwide to it everyday!

I am travelling only with a hand baggage and I just don´t want to explain to every customs (3 different countries) what it is etc…. too much of hustle.
Here in good old Europe your best choice is 250mg ampule that once broken you have to draw everything from it and pre-loaded syringes. Simply I can´t just take a syringe with stuff in it and explain what it is. Full intact ampules is not a problem in luggage if you can show a prescription or/and a receipt from a pharmacy if they check. I can´t work with vials like guys do which really sucks!

Thx everyone you are the best!! If hadn´t come across this site I would probably still inject every third week 250mg which is a horror administration.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I inject a larger dose of T and HCG before traveling for 1-2 weeks. I have been stopped at customs in Canada and Europe since I am a big guy who happens and they always suspect steroid smuggling. Even when I travel with prescription products, it is a headache being pulled and having to explain.

The only thing I do not leave behind is Trimix. Two female custom agents in Canada asked me what that vial was and they quickly closed my bag when I told them it was for injections in the penis. They were horrified and I was happy LOL

croaker24

I traveled out of the country earlier this year and packed my syringes and cypionate in my carry-on and customs never said a word during the entire trip.

CoastWatcher

Living in Canada, but entering the States every ten days or so, I always carry a letter from my doctor indicating that I am under her care for androgen deficiency, and I self-inject testosterone on a set schedule. Twice upon arriving in the US I was asked for the letter and everything moved right along. I get a new letter, a more recent date, every six months.

I've flown, domestically, that is, three times in the last year with 2-3 syringes and my TCyp (properly labeled) and not once did any TSA agent bat an eye at me or it. I do see that customs in other countries could be a concern.

I'd support the others stating to take your injection(s) the day you travel. At worst, you get a low T feelings on days 6-10.

ERO

If you are only traveling for 7-10 days, just take the weekly dose (100mg) the day you depart and you will be fine.

I just traveled to Shanghai and back to the U.S. with Test, Sermorelin (in an Insul pack), multiple insulin pins, and a small sharps container. Everything was in my carry on, except the sharps container which was in my big checked bag. Nobody even batted an eye. Never had to even take anything out of my carry on to show them.

I travel a lot for a living, and haven't had any problems so far. The only country I'm a little leary of carrying injectables into is the UAE, but since I don't go to Dubai that often, I haven't had to deal with that yet.

captq

Same here have crossed many borders even places with draconian drug laws and never had anyone even look twice at the syringes or the testosterone. I think virtually everybody just assumes they are for Insulin.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me