High DHEA

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dctrscot

Hello everyone. I was looking for a little input on something. My protocol is 75 mg of test cyp every 3.5 days. 125 iu hcg daily and .25 mg anastrozole with my shot. All injections are sub q by the way. Labs came in today and are as follows( pertinent I guess, there is more but...)

test 726 ng/dL
shbg 27.10
test free 182 pg/mL
estradiol(ultra sensitive) 29
DHEA - sulfate. 346 ug/ dl. ( range 42-290)

anyone have ave any input as to a reason and is this a concern. I feel great on this protocol. I am not supplementing with DHEA either. Any input is appreciated! Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello everyone. I was looking for a little input on something. My protocol is 75 mg of test cyp every 3.5 days. 125 iu hcg daily and .25 mg anastrozole with my shot. All injections are sub q by the way. Labs came in today and are as follows( pertinent I guess, there is more but...)

test 726 ng/dL
shbg 27.10
test free 182 pg/mL
estradiol(ultra sensitive) 29
DHEA - sulfate. 346 ug/ dl. ( range 42-290)

anyone have ave any input as to a reason and is this a concern. I feel great on this protocol. I am not supplementing with DHEA either. Any input is appreciated! Thanks.

May I ask if you added the AI to your protocol as the result of high E2, or have you always been using it, since starting TRT?

Dctrscot

I have always used it. Unfortunately, prior to finding Nelson, Gene et al, at a much higher rate / dose. I crashed my e2 far too low. For me the combo of sub q injections and smaller hcg doses did wonders.

Dctrscot

....just to clarify, my .25 mg anastrozole is only with my test shot not everyday. This protocol is almost exact to Crislers' in his new book. Along with Nelson and Gene, I HIGHLY recommend this book. Quick read and great info.

Superman

i wish i had high dhea. mine as of a few weeks ago was 111 [range 102.6 - 416.3] so the doc has me some dhea/pregnenolone pills coming

I've never seen anything bad about high DHEA so I'd stick with it. But I'd let that E2 come up a bit, if considering the T:E ratio, you're at ~25 in a desirable 14-20 range. I'm a huge advocate in not taking Anastrozole if not 100% necessary. Just something to think about. You may be medicating and not need it. But you say you feel great and thats the only thing that matters.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If you have endogenous DHEA at those levels that is a sign of excellent conversion of Pregnenolone to DHEA (DHEA-S is the one we measure as the lab for DHEA is very inaccurate).

You're a luck man!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching