Long-Acting GH Deficiency Treatments to Boost Market Growth from 2017

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
According to Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) interviewed by GlobalData, patient compliance with daily growth hormone drugs has been a long-standing issue in the GHD treatment landscape, and it remains the greatest unmet need.
As a consequence, pharmaceutical companies are focusing heavily on developing easier delivery options for patients, leading to therapies that can be administered weekly or bi-weekly. Indeed, nine of the 12 drugs currently in development for GHD are long-acting growth hormone biobetters.
Many patients who currently refuse to take their daily growth hormone injections are expected to opt for the long-acting drugs once they become available, which will begin to increase the drug treatment rate.

http://admin.dddmag.com/news/2015/0...?et_cid=4736021&et_rid=449166332&location=top

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jay

MK-677 might be a good one for these folks as it does not require a shot. I have been researching this one, but not finding a whole lot on it.

Jay

Nelson,

Will do. I have not started taking it yet. I bought a bottle but a little scared to try it. I will be talking to Dr. John soon for a follow up and was going to ask his opinion on it. I did post on another board and someone who has been taking it for a while posted this as a reply to me:

I've been taking it for about 6 months now. 25mg nightly. I definitely have noticed a lot of the benefits of increased Growth hormone. My mother, who I got some for, was using it for fat loss, and about two months in was complaining that her nails are starting to grow a lot and her hair is growing so fast she can't keep it trimmed the way she wants without doubling up her haircuts! She didn't realize this was a benefit of increased GH and was just complaining in general, didn't know the cause of it. So there's one non-placebo positive feedback as well…

The trick with this stuff though, is that it increases GH and IGF-1 but you have to expect a certain amount of fluid retention due to it. So if you're willing to understand that the positive metabolic benefits come slowly, and there is also a certain amount of water weight you put on while using it, then it's an ideal compound to do what you need…

Neil Olson

The daily injections can be a pain in the ass sometimes. The delivery system depends on the brand. I liked the Norditropin delivery but really hate the Genotropin one. Some say the Genotropin mini quicks are easier but my insurance will not cover it. My complaint is to many injections in a week start to suck after awhile. Daily growth hormone, biweekly HCG and weekly cypionate

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Objective. The Growth Hormone (GH) Research Society convened a workshop to address important issues regarding trial design, efficacy, and safety of long-acting GH preparations (LAGH).

Participants. A closed meeting of 55 international scientists with expertise in growth hormone, including pediatric and adult endocrinologists, basic scientists, regulatory scientists, and participants from the pharmaceutical industry.

Evidence. Current literature was reviewed for gaps in knowledge. Expert opinion was utilized to suggest studies required to address potential safety and efficacy issues.

Consensus Process. Following plenary presentations summarizing the literature, breakout groups discussed questions framed by the planning committee. Attendees re-convened after each breakout session to share group reports. A writing team compiled the breakout session reports into a draft document that was discussed and revised in an open forum on the concluding day. This was edited further and then circulated to attendees from academic institutions for review after the meeting. Participants from pharmaceutical companies did not participate in the planning, writing, or in the discussions and text revision on the final day of the workshop. Scientists from industry and regulatory agencies reviewed the manuscript to identify any factual errors.

Conclusions. LAGH compounds may represent an advance over daily GH injections because of increased convenience and differing phamacodynamic properties, providing the potential for improved adherence and outcomes. Better methods to assess adherence must be developed and validated. Long-term surveillance registries that include assessment of efficacy, cost-benefit, disease burden, quality of life, and safety are essential for understanding the impact of sustained exposure to LAGH preparations.

Christiansen JS, Backeljauw P, Bidlingmaier M, et al. Growth Hormone Research Society Perspective on the Development of Long-Acting Growth Hormone Preparations. European Journal of Endocrinology. http://www.eje-online.org/content/early/2016/03/23/EJE-16-0111.abstract

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me