Sermorelin - after dinner or before bed?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
GH rises within 20 min after injecting Sermorelin. From there it is converted into various growth factors including IGF-1 within the liver- this process takes longer. Since IGF-1 competes with insulin and is one of the primary growth factors you want to be sure not to spike insulin with high glycemic foods near the time you are taking ghrh peptides. Close to bedtime may be optimal. If you are not eating higher glycemic carbohydrates at dinner time then after dinner should be okay. It also may depend on how close to bedtime you eat dinner. If you eat dinner earlier in the evening then take your Sermorelin closer to bed.

Remember, Sermorelin increases GH within the pituitary-but GH is released from the pituitary when your stomach is not full.

From my understanding, CJC1295 is a modified GhRH similar to Sermorelin but longer acting.
The DAC (drug affinity complex) sort of forces the GH to release in more of a bell-curve fashion rather than in pulses. In the short term this may be beneficial for healing where static levels of GH can help repair. But I do not believe that DAC is necessary nor should be used long term. Supplementing CJC-1295 (no DAC) with Sermorelin may help increase and stabilize GH production by providing a more constant supply of ghrh in between shorter-actiong Sermorelin injections. My only problem with un approved peptides like CJC1295 is that they are not being made in a licensed pharmacy. There is no way of confirming the quality of the peptide since the raw material is unregulated. I experimented with various peptides and found no additional benefit to just taking a good dosage of Sermorelin by itself. Some of the peptides like GHRP may increase the release of GH initially, but over time tricking the body into releasing more GH will back fire. Also, the hypothalamus-pituitary axis is very sensitive to negative feedback and over stimulation. Taking too much or too many peptides may be counterproductive.

Most of our patients use 1000mcg of Sermorelin nightly before bedtime for 6-12 months. Once a follow up serum GH (triple specimen) and IGF-1 confirm a good response, the dosage is often decreased to 500mcg before bedtime to maintain. After GH is optimized and stable, some can reduce the frequency of weekly injections and still maintain. We find in these cases that 2-3 injections per week of 1000mcg maintains optimal response.

Jay

Thanks for the info Jase, I go through Defy and have Dr. John as my Doctor. He prescribed me Sermolin 500 mcg at night but I held off a bit to do more research, as I am researching all the peptides and how good/bad they might be. The other peptide I have read a lot good stuff on is iPamorlin (solo or with CJC1295). Assuming it comes from a good source...any thoughts on this peptide? Should it be run solo? How does it compare to Sermolin?

My own opinion and I self treat with peptides from elsewhere, but I think, 500-1000mcg is way too much. Everything I've read, not on Sermorelin so I'll defer to needing to be educated about that one, but the GHRP and GHRH like 1295 w/o DAC and GHRP 2, are dosed at 100mcg (each) as typical. 500-1000mcg is not only a large dose but a large, a VERY large volume to inject SubQ.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
My own opinion and I self treat with peptides from elsewhere, but I think, 500-1000mcg is way too much. Everything I've read, not on Sermorelin so I'll defer to needing to be educated about that one, but the GHRP and GHRH like 1295 w/o DAC and GHRP 2, are dosed at 100mcg (each) as typical. 500-1000mcg is not only a large dose but a large, a VERY large volume to inject SubQ.

Vince - The doses Jasen is referring to is for Sermorelin only.

Vince,

Have you tried iPam?

I did and I can't say yes or no to it. I tried it with 1295 w/o DAC in a "blend" and everytime I used it at least early on, I got an almost immediate impact of the munchies, plus some minor stomach upset, like a little motion sickness feeling.

I did not have either of those using 1295 w/o DAC plus GHRP2. I say I can't pin it to Ipam because the peptides came from different suppliers and could be a potency or purity issue. When I refilled my supply tho, I did not reorder Ipam.

From my understanding, CJC1295 is a modified GhRH similar to Sermorelin but longer acting.
The DAC (drug affinity complex) sort of forces the GH to release in more of a bell-curve fashion rather than in pulses. In the short term this may be beneficial for healing where static levels of GH can help repair. But I do not believe that DAC is necessary nor should be used long term. Supplementing CJC-1295 (no DAC) with Sermorelin may help increase and stabilize GH production by providing a more constant supply of ghrh in between shorter-actiong Sermorelin injections. My only problem with un approved peptides like CJC1295 is that they are not being made in a licensed pharmacy. There is no way of confirming the quality of the peptide since the raw material is unregulated. I experimented with various peptides and found no additional benefit to just taking a good dosage of Sermorelin by itself. Some of the peptides like GHRP may increase the release of GH initially, but over time tricking the body into releasing more GH will back fire. Also, the hypothalamus-pituitary axis is very sensitive to negative feedback and over stimulation. Taking too much or too many peptides may be counterproductive.

Most of our patients use 1000mcg of Sermorelin nightly before bedtime for 6-12 months. Once a follow up serum GH (triple specimen) and IGF-1 confirm a good response, the dosage is often decreased to 500mcg before bedtime to maintain. After GH is optimized and stable, some can reduce the frequency of weekly injections and still maintain. We find in these cases that 2-3 injections per week of 1000mcg maintains optimal response.
Sorry for the reply to an old post..

What would be an IGF-1 number that should be targeted for a 50y Male ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me