Testosterone induced water retention: Guide to Natural Diuretics

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

chaps

I'll pick one of the above and post a review, i hold alot of water on trt whether estrogen is high or low, i have 10lbs+ water retention that drives me nuts.

The best naturals brand I see a lot of the reviews stating that they received free or discounted for their reviews so I'd not try that one. Actually seeing that with the High Energy Solutions, too, "paid" reviews. Id be willing to try it for <20 a bottle. I think I hold some water and have considered a diuretic of some type though I pee a ton every day. Also find it strange on the label..."Drink plenty of water"...

chaps

Currently using Herbal Factors Diuretic formula, 6 caps a day and it's not doing a whole hell of alot. I think i need something stronger.

Nelson, I'm assuming Hydrochlorothiazide isn't a highly regulated drug, do any RCL companies have it or is there somewhere to purchase this? Thanks

Can you send me a message where you might be getting yours Coast, I don't want to use an AI, but my face feels and looks like its been bloating big time for a couple months. What are your dosing protocols? I am 6'7 245lbs

CoastWatcher

Can you send me a message where you might be getting yours Coast, I don't want to use an AI, but my face feels and looks like its been bloating big time for a couple months. What are your dosing protocols? I am 6'7 245lbs

Mine was prescribed, so I can't offer you any help in regard to your sourcing question. As far as dosing goes I started at 25mg/daily, went to 25mg/twice daily, then back to a single, daily 25mg dose. It worked wonderfully, until my potassium crashed. All this over the course of eight days. I was lucky though. The bloat cleared and didn't return.

BigTex

Yea, I have tried all the natural diuretics and none of them worked for me. I was put on hydrochlorothiazide 25mg years ago. I eat plenty of potassium and the other electrolytes so my blood levels are in the high norm. I even worked outside in the Texas heat for years and never had any heat related issues. Still taking the hydrochlorothiazide.

I am a physician and just retired after 60 years overall in cancer medicine with 54 of those years in clinical care of patients. I have been intrigued with herbal agents and remain so for most of those years. I cannot identify any single or combination herbal agent as an effective diuretic.
In men on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy), I would expect that edema is 9 out of 10 times due to increased estradiol 2° T ⇢ Estradiol, and the effect of estradiol (E2) on water retention. When you couple this side effect of E2 + the high Na+ (sodium) in the American diet, you have enough cause for edema. I have had edema x 6 years as a result of vascular injury 2° chemotherapy for a malignancy. I have to take a diuretic regimen about 2 to 3 times a week despite restricting Na+ from my diet and using a salt substitute such as Morton's No Salt or others that are quite good. Low dose hydrochlorothiazide such as 25 mg taken three times per week should normalize any peripheral edema but it must be coupled with a low salt diet and monitoring of K+ (potassium) serum levels to ensure hypokalemia (low K+ ) has not occurred. Eating plenty of fruits and veggies are good sources of potassium. For those of you interested in heart health, you can make a nice K+ rich fruit drink containing taurine by adding taurine powder to Simply Peach or Simply Orange. You could also block E2 production using low dose aromatase inhibitor like anastrozole (Arimidex®) or exemestane (Aromasin®). I usually prescribe the former at 1 mg twice a week.

BigTex

My serum potassium and sodium level are all within norms. I think what is causing the edema in my legs is I have had for years severe venous insufficiency. I finally started having treatments for this about 2 years ago. In the summer my ankles would get badly swollen as I was in the heat and on my feet for long periods of time. Plus, I have been on hGH therapy for a few years as well. I tried the hydrochlorothiazide and it seems to help a lot. My doctor put me on anastrozole 1mg x 2 and it literally tanked my E2 levels in a couple of weeks. Dropped it to 1/4mg and will test next week. I expect to see my E2 very low again.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me