Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excel Male

Administrator
Staff member
smaller032.jpg

Key Findings

The testosterone replacement therapy, but not the placebo treatment, improved a number of important indicators that can provide warning of heart disease and narrowing of the arteries (atherosclerosis)

In particular, testosterone reduced waist circumference, reduced the amount of visceral fat, and improved the body's sensitivity to insulin
Testosterone therapy also reduced signs of inflammation and artery disease related to thickening of the artery walls

By the end of the study, i.e. after two years of treatment, more than a third of men no longer had signs or symptoms of metabolic syndrome.

Source: Effects of testosterone undecanoate on cardiovascular risk factors and atherosclerosis in middle-aged men with late-onset hypogonadism and metabolic syndrome: results from a 24-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Aversa A, Bruzziches R, Francomano D, et al. J Sex Med 2010;7(10):3495-3503.

http://www.epgpatientdirect.org/low-testosterone/latest-updates/testosterone-replacement.cfm

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel