Newbie here!

Buy Lab Tests Online

jay81

Hi everyone Im hoping to get some help here. Im 34 years old and have been on testosterone replacement

for a year now. My pre trt bloods showed a level of 10 nmol total testosterone or 288 ng/dl and estradiol of

46 pmol or 13 pg/dl. Ive been working with a clinic and my protocol right now is 55mg test cyp IM twice a

week and 12.5 mg aromasin split twice a week. My mood is pretty low with no libido and just don t feel

too good. Im really thinking about doing a restart as my doctor has done many blood tests and everything

looks good so Im really at a roadblock. I recently only started the aromasin a month ago hoping that

maybe it was high estradiol causing my issues. The only test offered in Ottawa Ontario (Canada) is the

immunoassay test which since reading your boards is not very accurate for males. Im a pretty lean guy

and although I don t lift weights I try to jog every second day and eat pretty clean. Im 5'9 180

(fairly lean) its discouraging when every test I get comes back high estradiol. Any how heres my latest

blood work and anyone got any opinions on which direction I should go. This test was drawn mid week

between injections.
Range

Total testosterone 31 nmol (7.6-31.4)
Estradiol 179 pmol (<156.99) H
free t4 16 (12-22)
free t3 4.7 (2.6-5)
Dheas 8.2 (4-12)
shbg 30 (12-60)
Psa .27 (>6.50)
ferritin 26 ( 24-453)
Prolactin 24 (<17.99) H
Hct .48 (.38-.49)
Hb 164 (135-170)
b12 613 ( >221)
Chol 4.21 (>=5.19)
ldl 2.3
hdl 2.6
Urate 308 (200-440)
vitamin d 124 (76-250)

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. I, too, am in Canada, and realize how frustrating it is to not easily have access to the Sensitive Estradiol test. I travel to the States in order to get those numbers. But, take a look at your prolactin. High prolactin is a libido crusher. That jumps out - did your doctor address that?

jay81

Hey Coastwatcher,

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah my trt doc doesn t think that the prolactin at that level would affect libido and didn t see the need to address it. All my bloodwork that gets done through the trt clinic gets sent to my gp as well. She asked if I wanted an mri test for prolactinoma (trt doc assured me that my readings would be way higher if there was a tumour) I agreed to have one I figure it won t hurt to have it done. I wonder if this is whats killing my libido?

jay81

CoastWatcher could you guesstimate what my estradiol would read on an ultrasensitive lab test. How much does yours vary from each test?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me