Converting propionate dosage to gel dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

Hey guys!!

So I've been taking slightly higher amounts of prop than prescribed in my weekly prop injections, and I (surprise, surprise) ran out of it 3 injections early... I'm a bit of an idiot that I did this, I know.

Anyways.... leaving that behind us - I need some practical advice here.

I have in my "backup arsenal" one extra 10 mL bottle of cypionate, and two extra bottles of Androgel 1.62%. Unfortunately no backup of propionate.

What essentially would be the best move to do in your opinions? Androgel will probably mimic propionate the closest, but I'm not really sure what dosage I should take. I'm thinking two pumps for the three days (Fri, Sat, Sun - as usually I inject prop on Friday), since that's a minimum dosage of Androgel and my current weekly dosage of prop was 0.4 per week, although it was lowered to 0.3mL per week.

I don't know if 0.3/0.4mL is considered a large dosage of propionate or not, and if missing out on it completely will hurt gains in the gym or not. (and yes, that is the main concern of mine for these next 3-4 weeks)

Also, here is my prescribed protocol: 0.8mL cypionate on Mon, 0.3mL propionate on Friday

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pacman

No, and not only that - I just realized that my testosterone prop has expired on 7/19/2015. So even if I had enough to last me three more weeks (which I don't), it would be expired stuff anyways. I called up my clinic, and they said that they can't do anything about it so they forwarded a message on to the pharmacy. That was two days ago.

Are you using Prop for TRT or recreational from a clinic that will prescribe what you ask for ? lowtestorone.com furnishes HCG , an Ai , and HCG + Bw and nutritional support + Dr. daily support all for $199.00 a mth. Does you clinic offer better prices than this ? They are professionals at TRT As far as I know they do not script HGH but some clinics do ? So what are you trying to accomplish ? You said you have a stash ? Why not go back to your source and re up ? ? ? ? ?

Pacman

Are you using Prop for TRT or recreational from a clinic that will prescribe what you ask for ? lowtestorone.com furnishes HCG , an Ai , and HCG + Bw and nutritional support + Dr. daily support all for $199.00 a mth. Does you clinic offer better prices than this ? They are professionals at TRT As far as I know they do not script HGH but some clinics do ? So what are you trying to accomplish ? You said you have a stash ? Why not go back to your source and re up ? ? ? ? ?

I am using it for TRT purposes. Everything I do is legal and medically justified. I have primary hypogonadism and my weekly dosage is nowhere near a steroid dosage.

The "stash" I am referring to is leftover from past prescriptions that overlapped when transferring doctors. I decided it was good to have a little backup if I ever run short on cash for my medicine.

My current source is a private clinic, but they currently do not have a solution for me, which is unnerving as hell. And what I asked of them is fairly reasonable in my opinion. I even offered to overnight ship my two bottles of prop in exchange for my prescription to be filled out now, just in case that there was some kind of legal issue here of having too much at once or something.

In any case, this is partially my own fault I guess. But still, even if I were to not take even 0.1 mL more than prescribed, I would still be injecting expired T for a month long!!!

I am using it for TRT purposes. Everything I do is legal and medically justified. I have primary hypogonadism and my weekly dosage is nowhere near a steroid dosage.

The "stash" I am referring to is leftover from past prescriptions that overlapped when transferring doctors. I decided it was good to have a little backup if I ever run short on cash for my medicine.

My current source is a private clinic, but they currently do not have a solution for me, which is unnerving as hell. And what I asked of them is fairly reasonable in my opinion. I even offered to overnight ship my two bottles of prop in exchange for my prescription to be filled out now, just in case that there was some kind of legal issue here of having too much at once or something.

In any case, this is partially my own fault I guess. But still, even if I were to not take even 0.1 mL more than prescribed, I would still be injecting expired T for a month long!!!

I suggest you try to get Gene D to weigh in on this ?

I know meds have expiration dates but still good in many cases ? Hell I would take them without a second thought ! But the over usage is why the clinic will not script you more until the proper time ! It is against the law !

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me