Buy Lab Tests Online

sandman

46 years old
5'8
33 inch waist
165 pounds

Strength Train 4 to 5 days per week.
Carry fat around mid section aka love handles
Good Health. Two prior bouts with Kidney Stones in my twenties.
No RX

Take Multi Vitamin, 1000MG Vit C, 4K IU Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, and 25 MG DHEA.

Total T: 354 (250-827 ng)
Free T: 10.4 (6.8-21.5 pg)
TSH: 2.310 (0.450-4.500 uIu)
Pregnenologne: 66 (<151)
Dithydro: 49 (30 - 85 ng)
E: 19.8 (7.6 - 42.6 pg)
PSA: 0.3
SHBG: 39.1 (16.5 - 55.9)

Eat well balanced meals: Six meals per day and mostly drink water. No soda.
Rarely have morning wood. Libido below average. However, when I do engage in sex there are no issues with getting an erection or performance.

I do have low energy, tend to get irritable quickly, not my normal libido, and carry a little more body fat then I would like. My metabolism is not as fast as in the past. Would like to see better results from workouts by adding more lean muscle.

I read a lot of publications from Life Extension and they are big proponents of maintaining youthful testosterone levels for overall health benefits, which is why I am considering TRT. However, in reading a lot of forums I am a little hesitant as it appears that many that take testosterone then have to take several other drugs such as something to reduce E, HCG to keep testes from getting smaller, etc. Also, read that some develop erection issues when they never had erection issues and now having to take pills to correct that issue.

I am just wondering whether I should start this journey now or wait until I get older. If I was your good friend or family member what advice would you give me based on what I shared. Would you recommend I seek out treatment or tell me to consider at a later time in life?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

The best advice I can offer is, if you are thinking seriously about TRT, is to consult with a doctor that specializes in TRT rather than your GP. (unless your GP happens to be a TRT expert - possible, but unlikely) I recommend Defy Medical (I have no affiliation with them) as they know what they are doing, their rates are very good and they are easy to work with.

Many if not most of us here started TRT with a doc that had no idea how to do TRT properly and then after months of frustration finally got a doc that specializes in TRT. Starting with the wrong doc causes many of the common issues with libido, E2, etc...

At your age, I would lean towards treatment (or at least giving it serious consideration) as you sound like you are already doing all of the correct the lifestyle things, so if all of those things are still leaving you with a total T as low as yours, treatment starts to sound like a good option. You could explore thyroid and cortisol issues first to rule them out as well. Get the tests on the cheap at www.discountedlabs.com

CoastWatcher

Everything ERO wrote is on the mark. Remember, TRT, once begun, is a life-long commitment. For many of us here, perhaps the vast majority, it changed our lives, but it is an adjustment. All the best.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me