Webcast Video: Estradiol Management in Men- Facts and Controversies

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here is the video of the google hangout (webcast) we held on July 22, 2015 to discuss what we know about how to manage estradiol, misconceptions about anastrozole and estradiol testing, and other key aspects in testosterone replacement therapy. We had some technical issues but we managed to cover a lot of ground.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Been waiting for this........thanks so much for this Nelson. Very convenient to send it to us this way, I can't watch it during the live broadcast time.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Sportsfan8724

Great idea! I will do that in September.

Our next one is on July 26 at 4 pm pacific with Jerry Brainum to discuss fat loss supplements.

Finally got back to finishing watching this video. I watched the first 25 mins the day after the webcast, then finished the rest of it this morning. Information is great on here........thanks so much Nelson!

JQ88

Nelson this was awesome!!

I've been researching e2 managent as it relates to TRT for years on the Internet.

This is the most informative piece I've come across, by far.

I could have kept listening, despite the technical difficulties haha

Side note: I've re-introduced hcG. Tremendous results. I am going to stop denying the positive benefits I experience from Hcg in combination with T.

I will continue to monitor my labs and symptoms to see if I need an AI at all, and will certainly air on the side of precaution as it relates to Anastrozole.

At 250iu every other day I may need a little, but we shall see.

Feeling hopeful.

Thankyou!

So glad I found this forum.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks JQ88

Your post made my day. I was wondering today if these google hangouts are worth the trouble. It seems that very few people watch it even though we have over 12,000 members on ExcelMale.com and over 5,000 on Facebook.

Please let us know how you do with your different adjustments.

At the time it occurs is during work hours for me so watching it later is all I can do. Does youtube show the total views or are you only considering what it shows during the live broadcast?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
758 views. About 20 people watched it live.

Less than 6 percent of people who joined ExcelMale.com and two FB groups have watched the hangouts I have created.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me