Better to dose before, or after major blood draw?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Helboi

So I have high hematocrit and I'm going in to have therapeutic phlebotomy done on Friday. My T dose is usually done in the early morning, which will be before the blood draw. My question is: would it be better to wait until after the blood draw to dose, or should I stay on my usual schedule? I worry that removing that much blood after my dose will also take a bunch of T out of my system...but maybe my medical/science knowledge needs to be updated and this will have little to no effect.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
So I have high hematocrit and I'm going in to have therapeutic phlebotomy done on Friday. My T dose is usually done in the early morning, which will be before the blood draw. My question is: would it be better to wait until after the blood draw to dose, or should I stay on my usual schedule? I worry that removing that much blood after my dose will also take a bunch of T out of my system...but maybe my medical/science knowledge needs to be updated and this will have little to no effect.
I know we inject in the fat or muscle, so I would think after injecting it would be okay to donate blood, but I would be very interested to see what others have to say.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me