OK I hope I am in the right section for posting BW Complete panel after 3 yrs on TRT with bad Dr

Buy Lab Tests Online
I went today and got all the BW My Dr. would allow and will post one day next week ? The only one I think I forgot was D 3 levels?

LH
FSH
SHBG
Liptid panel
Free Test
Total Test
ultra sensitive estroniol - E2
PSA
Hemoblobin
T4
T3

Did not get B-12 or D-3 ? did I miss any ?
( I hope Kidney function is included in one of these test ? ) I have had issues with decreased kidney function and high PSA Waiting for VA medical records to get a biopsy - last PSA reading was 14

SO From here forward on this forum I will post my labs and ask for assistance here ?

I have been reading my own BW as instructed by another forum and adjusting myself ! So we will dice-ct my new Blood Panel together and hope it comes back good ? Because my only complaint is at well 56 now I have to many erections ? ? ? I know a hard problem to handle and I have a weekend GF a week day GF and an on call GF Sooo got it covered ? But I do 2 hrs a day cardio and get tired of so much sex being needed and these erection are so hard that I can't relieve myself and require assistance ? ? ? I hope BW will show why ? I hope my test level is not off the chart ? ? ? ?

Does anyone else have issues with to many erections ?

Dr. Said it should be back next Wed from Quest labs ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Dr. just called and all BW is in I will post tomorrow and all was good except 3 areas !

I will seek advise in those areas and hope to repair them I do not remember which he told me was low and he said back off on Test and it would go up . . . but that HCG injection would not improve ? I tend to disagree but I will have it all in black and white tomorrow and you pros can pick it apart !

My SHBG was low and barely in range so I need to know how to bring it up ? For some strange reason I wanna say he thought fish oil would do that ?

Also very low elevated E2 on a Ultra sensitive Male Panel of 31 . I like mine at 26 for best results in the sack , but pretty dog gone close !

Sooo backing off Test may be the answer but I fell a more consistent Ai protocol would be a better choice I am now at .25 randomly 1 x a week ?

Oh Test level was 766 :) :) :) :) I would like this about 200 points higher to improve gym time but could just add Tren & keep test the same :)

I am about to re up supplements and I was going to get some T 3 RUI has a big sale August 3rd & 4th 35% off and IMHO their prices have come down in many areas and one of the more dependable supplement sources on the Internet and Semorlin prices really good also !

after 3 yrs almost perfect in all areas and still a little tweaking to do ! I am so motivated gonna go blast my shoulders and do a few 100 squats :)

Ir. didn't even order the basics as I asked and when I post up you will see how out of touch he is by the test he left off and said all my readings were great when actually many are awful :(

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me