Syringes

Buy Lab Tests Online

Reyes7552

Recently I posted about syringes. I went from a 1 inch to a 27 gauge 1 / 2 inch and wanted to know if that would effect it getting in my system. I forgot to mention I'm injecting Cypionate.
Thank you in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Recently I posted about syringes. I went from a 1 inch to a 27 gauge 1 / 2 inch and wanted to know if that would effect it getting in my system. I forgot to mention I'm injecting Cypionate.
Thank you in advance

What do you EST. your BF% and where are you injecting ?

If lean fine in Quads and shoulders and if heavy probably need a little longer for glutes ?

Reyes7552

I inject mostly on the quad and sometimes on the shoulders. Don't know approx. Bf% but I can say , I really don't have any fat on either body part. I'm 5'9 190lbs work out regularly. The reason I'm asking a friend said 1/2 inch is not long enough to penetrate the muscle.
Thank you

Yes I would think IMHO for Quads and Delts a 1/2 in pin would be fine .

A way to consider is to purchase Syringes in bulk of 500 especially if you are scripted HGH and save $$$$,

Then buy pins sepreratly and IMHO lur-Locks are the best when using smaller pin gauges ! It only takes one time of pushing to hard and you blow the pin off the end of the syringe and loose your golden meds :)

Then purchase say :
100 1/2 in 30 gauge pins ? I have heard of members on this forum using this small gauge pin , but in my experience the pinning process is much to slow for me unless you heat the oils with say a lamp for 5 mins.
100 1/2 in 29 gauge pins for water compounds
200 1/2 in 25 gauge pins for think Cypionate /oils pins
100 1 in 25 gauge pins for glutes

500 different pins and 500 quality syringes and not have to worry for quite a while and also be able to choose what size according to you area you pin with scar tissue issues in mind :)

I do vary between 5/8 and 1/2 in and use 25 gauge for Delts and 29 for water base compounds , this is for my personal preference .

I hope this answers you question with enough info to make a educated decision on you own and happy pinning !

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Reyes

I use 27 gauge 1/2 inch to inject on delts with no problems. My T blood levels are actually higher now at the same 100 mg dose I was using when injecting in glutes.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me