Free T Ranges

Buy Lab Tests Online

jfullam

I was reading the "Optimize your Testosterone" eBook on this site. http://excelmale.com/Ebook-Optimize-Your-Testosterone.pdf
Something I don't understand about the chart on page 13 (or 14 if you go by PDF#), On all my Blood Work lab results, the reference range for free T is 46.0 to 224.0 pg/ml. 5 years ago, my free T on my lab results was 90 pg/ml, then 3 months ago it was 46, then last month it was 40. It's been going down (unfortunately), but still far exceeds the reference ranges noted in Nelson's eBook. I am thinking my Free T is now below normal according to my lab ranges, but according to the eBook, are they considered high?
Many of the guys I see posting on this site and the FB page seem to have those low Free T numbers, but I never see anyone post #'s above 30 pg/ml. Am I misreading this or do different labs have different ranges for results that need to be considered?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Free T levels should be at least 2 percent of total T. As total T goes up, so will free T. There is a point in which higher T doses will decrease sex hormone binding globulin which can cause free T to be over 3 or 4 percent of total.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Like Nelson noted, Free Test is relative to your Total Test. If you calculate your previous labs against your total test serum, you will probably see that it was somewhere in that 2% to 3% range each time you took labs (could be a little higher or lower depending on your SHBG and somewhat with Albumin).

When you spend time with labs and lab tests, you'll find out that there are literally multiple tests for the same thing. Not everyone is getting the same test(s) every time, even buying labs on your own can be difficult if you're not meticulous about the same one every time. There are different methodology(?) in different tests, some for men, some for women, Drs muck it up all the time.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me