Hello from Orlando newbie

Buy Lab Tests Online

OtownIronLifter

Greetings TRT folks,
i am new here and new to TRT. I'm a 54 year old man, HIV negative, in Orlando. I have a passion for weightlifting and lifted for about 10 years straight in my 40s, then hit a rough patch in my life and stopped for 5 years. I resumed again this January. After 5 months, I've put on most of the mass I had lost. I assume taking test weekly helped, which I started in January also.

In 2014 at my annual physical, for the first time, I had a low T (330 with free at 5.9). I began test cypionate inj in January 2015. Started off at 200mg .5ml per week. Testing at the beginning of the week showed a reading of 869 with 14.5 free. At the start if each week I felt on top of the world. At the end of each week I could tell my test was low because of fatigue and depressed mood. At my recheck last week, my level at the end of 7 days was 336 with 5.6 free. My doctor bumped me up this week to 1ml 200mg per week. I'll have my first reading in 6 weeks. I've decided on my own after reading posts on this forum to split my weekly dosage into 2 injections - Saturday and Wednesday mornings at .5ml 200mg. I'm hoping to lessen the peaks and valleys.

Does anyone have a good doctor in central Florida they could recommend? Mine is fair but doesn't test for estibol levels or dhea levels as routine monitoring, likely would not oblige me with a script at anything but 1ml vials... He's a bit snarky and not overly receptive to requests. I'd rather find someone more in tune with TRT for men into weightlifting. I strongly prefer a doc in my insurance plan so visits and scripts are covered.

I am inhaling Nelsons fantastic book and reading some on the forums. My name is Bob and I hope to be a valuable contribution here when possible.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Bob

I am glad you are now part of the ExcelMale community.

I think you will find the twice per week protocol more friendly to quality of life.

You are close to Tampa where Defy Medical is. I would check them out.

There may be other docs in Orlando via these directories also.

How to Find a Good Doctor that Prescribes Testosterone, HCG and Anastrozole

Please post questions ! It is getting quiet here for the past 4 days.

Here is a short video that you may want to watch to maximize the use of this site:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/threads/how-to-use-excelmale-com.18196/

OtownIronLifter

Thanks, Nelson! Before asking, I did my research and found that page on how to find a good doctor, checked those but didn't find anything. Unfortunately, Defy medical is not covered on my health insurance. I googled TRT clinics in Central Florida and didn't find any clinic or affiliated doctor that was covered either. I'd rather not self-pay... Was hoping to find maybe a decent Urologist or endo. I know of one, but I'm on the fence... anyway, thanks for the link on the video, and for making me feel welcome. I'm sure I'll have questions.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me