Testo On-line shopping

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captq

Captq,
I have Rx but where I live the only option is a 250mg/1ml glass ampoule. It is meant for the "old school" protocol one injection every third week etc... So in order to inject more frequently it is a bit of a problem. Once the amp is broken you have to draw everything into a syringe (pre-load) inject and change the needls after each time. It is OK, but I inject in my shoulder and it is not easy to see exactly how much you are injecting especially from that angle and when the syringe is full (1ml). That´s the only reason really why I would like to be able to buy Testo in bigger vial where I can draw and inject more precise for each injection.

I would not like to risk my health for that but if there was a trustworthy supplier with high quality stuff I would consider giving it a go.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I personally would never buy a Class III controlled substance over the internet.

The next thing you know the DEA is at your door with an arrest warrant with a shut and closed case.

If you want to purchase UG ask the guys you trust in the gym.

Gene there you got me! I didn´t really consider the illegal aspect. I´ll guess I just go on with the way I buy it now even if come in a small ampoule. Thx!

When my son asked about anabolics I gave him some info, i never used, but I really counselled him on the legalities as their handled like Cocaine, Heroin, etc etc

ERO

Captq,
I have Rx but where I live the only option is a 250mg/1ml glass ampoule. It is meant for the "old school" protocol one injection every third week etc... So in order to inject more frequently it is a bit of a problem. Once the amp is broken you have to draw everything into a syringe (pre-load) inject and change the needls after each time. It is OK, but I inject in my shoulder and it is not easy to see exactly how much you are injecting especially from that angle and when the syringe is full (1ml). That´s the only reason really why I would like to be able to buy Testo in bigger vial where I can draw and inject more precise for each injection.

I would not like to risk my health for that but if there was a trustworthy supplier with high quality stuff I would consider giving it a go.

If you can get some insulin syringes, it is a lot easier to pre-load from the 1ML ampules, and to get a precise dose. Back load them with a 23 gauge needle is the easiest way. Get some at Amazon - they are cheap. My 2-cents, I would do that instead of going with a black market source. Safer, no risk, etc...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me