One year of self administered TRT: Explaining to a doctor?

Buy Lab Tests Online
A

Aux

Hi all. I've been self administering TRT for about a year now after having a horrible time trying to find a doctor that would work with me and my 325mg/dl testosterone levels. Some Docs said my T was fine another wanted me to come into the office for injections every 3 weeks, another refused to prescribe hCG.

A year ago I was 29, experiencing chronic anxiety, insomnia, lethargy, weight gain, and sexual dysfunction. All of which was severely impacting my relationships and my ability to perform adequately in my PhD program. As such, I made the rather rash decision to medicate myself and monitor my own labs. I've been very happy with this decision and had no complications BUT have come to a point where I'm no longer willing to deal with the potential legal consequences of doing HRT without prescriptions. I would also like to have a knowledgeable doctor supervise my care.

The question is how do I transition to a doctors care? I'd like to be able to come clean about my history with HRT but I don't know how advisable that is. Also attempting to hide it would require me to stop HRT long enough to let my T levels bottom out which isn't a prospect I look forward too.

Any help, advice or guidance is appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Just call Defy Medical they will take care of you.

Everything done by phone, mail and internet and reasonable prices as well.

No Doc is going to supervisor you if you're not using prescription drugs and being monitored by the practitioner.

ERO

Agree with Gene 100%. Call Defy and you can be up and running with no hassle and for a lot less $$$ than most TRT clinics very quickly.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Aux, please, being up front is the only way to start. Whatever you tell them, they've heard 10x more and some! It's an objective business, their goal is to get the facts and get you on the right track. If mistakes have been made, they will help ensure you know what correct steps to take and how to administer and sustain a successful protocol. It is the way you would want it ...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me