unintentional weight loss/inability to gain weight

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
More than likely your calories are too low. You say your taking in 3000 calories daily and you are naturally lean? Not sure how many of those calories are from complex carbs but to give you an idea I was always naturally lean and it was not until I went up to 4000 calories daily that I really started gaining but what made the difference was the amount of complex carbs (starch), I had to go up to 500 grams day which is 2000 calories from just carbs add in 200 grams protein (800 cal) and 135 grams fats (1215 cal).Try upping your complex carbs but also make sure you are taking in enough protein and healthy fats!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Miklu

More than likely your calories are too low. You say your taking in 3000 calories daily and you are naturally lean? Not sure how many of those calories are from complex carbs but to give you an idea I was always naturally lean and it was not until I went up to 4000 calories daily that I really started gaining but what made the difference was the amount of complex carbs (starch), I had to go up to 500 grams day which is 2000 calories from just carbs add in 200 grams protein (800 cal) and 135 grams fats (1215 cal).Try upping your complex carbs but also make sure you are taking in enough protein and healthy fats!
i'm more like skinnyfat if you could say, even when couple years back i was able to train hard and i felt good i still had fat in midsection, otherwise very lean, vein everywhere. yea i guess i just have to try start to eat even more, what i do is after meals i do supershakes so i get even more calories after i cant even solid food anymore, thing is when i eat a lot i start to get constipated and that's not very pleasant, maybe i should take some apple cider vinegar before every meal?

madman

Super Moderator
Eat 5 meals a day and make sure you combine starchy carbs (rice/pasta/sweetpotato/quinoa/oatmeal).fibrous carbs (vegetables),protein(steak/chicken/fish/pork/eggs/turkey) and especially fats (butter/egg yolk/olive oil/coconut oil/macadamia oil).If you need an easy way too up your calories buy lean ground beef/drink whole milk (even though I don't care for dairy)/egg yolks/whole coconut milk has tons of calories,but most importantly STARCHY CARBS especially rice or pasta as they are very dense in starch and calories and you need the glycogen to keep your muscles full and to give you the strength to train heavy....................LOW GI COMPLEX CARBS will give you stable insulin levels and lots of energy................TRUST ME besides calories being the most critical when trying to gain STARCHY CARBS will help you put on weight just make sure you eat anywhere from 250-500 cal over your maintenance and train hard lift heavy lower rep/compound movements so you will put on muscle and not too much fat.THE MORE MUSCLE YOU BUILD THE MORE EFFICIENT YOUR METABOLISM WILL BECOME................best of luck man!

madman

Super Moderator
999999-58496306106.jpg

If you can believe it I would go through four of these 4KG bags a month roughly 36 pounds of rice to get 500 grams of carbs/day.

UNCLE BENS PARBOILED RICE has the lowest GI of all the rice roughly 38 so it is a great slow burning carb!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me