Suggestions on how to adjust trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

RandyMcD

I still am having libido issues although they may be slightly better. I just got my blood work results back and was very surprised by them. If anyone would offer me their suggestions or maybe some insight as to what I should adjust perhaps. It has been so long since I have had any sex drive and it really gets a guy down. (pardon the pun) I had been taking hcg 125 a day 6 days a week, and only 100 mg of test total, so 33 each injection, a week injected 3x a week for 5 weeks or so before I had this blood work done. Just a couple of months ago my testicles had been very shriveled up and I hadn't been on my trt for maybe 4 months and at that time my total test was only 198.71 with a range given of 205-781 so I was very surprised that it had risen that far and I couldn't really feel it much sexually speaking, can't really say energy was significantly changed either. If I cut very far back on the test per week isnt that likely to take the free test down as well? Any thinking on injections being less frequent or more frequent? Thanks in advance for your help.
DHEA SULFATE 617
24-244 mcg/dL
ESTRADIOL 56
< OR = 39 pg/mL
FREE TESTOSTERONE
274.6 pg/mL
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS
1605 ng/dL
IGF I, LC/MS 92 ng/mL I was really surprised this was still this low as I was taking cjc1295 w/dac and once daily injection of ipamorelin as well
DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE, LC/MS/MS
180 ng/dL
PROLACTIN 10.1 so I was pretty much in the middle 2.0-18.0 ng/mL My SHBG was 61

with the range being 22-77 nmol/L

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You were on, and then off, TRT for a four month period? How long had you been following your protocol when these labs were taken?

Last edited:

ERO

Your numbers do not look to be far off. I mean, technically you are too high with your total T at 1605 (Normal range often shown as 280 - 1100) and your E2 is not outrageously high given your total T level. Are you on any prescription meds that might be effecting libido? Anti-depressants, blood pressure meds, etc...

I am probably going to get slammed for being honest here, but having libido issues while on TRT is a lot more common than most of the TRT clinics and doctors would have you believe. Check any TRT forum and they are full of guys with libido issues. Often its for an obvious reason like their E2 is way too high, or way too low, or their total T is low due to not absorbing well from a trans-dermal - but sometimes there does not seem to be any "low hanging fruit" when a guys numbers look good and he still has low to no libido.

Don't give up though, you have only been on for 5 weeks - it may be that your body just needs more time to acclimate to your new protocol.

RandyMcD

I am on a super low dose of suboxone that I take for depression, and also adderall. I'd like to get off of them but the suboxone is so addictive and my depression still is hanging on. I work on it every day but still haven't defeated it yet. Thank you for your honesty. I read some people saying they felt like they were 18 again with their libido. That is what I am looking for. I have only ever been happy when I had a strong libido, that gives me my drive.

CoastWatcher

When do you see your doctor again? Did the two of you discuss what the response would be if your estradiol went high? Do you feel you have good communication with him/her?

CoastWatcher

I am on a super low dose of suboxone that I take for depression, and also adderall. I'd like to get off of them but the suboxone is so addictive and my depression still is hanging on. I work on it every day but still haven't defeated it yet. Thank you for your honesty. I read some people saying they felt like they were 18 again with their libido. That is what I am looking for. I have only ever been happy when I had a strong libido, that gives me my drive.

The suboxone may be depressing your libido.

RandyMcD

I am waiting on a letter from him regarding the test results but not set to see him for a couple of months. I have gotten as low as 1 mg of suboxone but currently on 4 mg, but I guess it could be having some affect on it.

CoastWatcher

I am waiting on a letter from him regarding the test results but not set to see him for a couple of months. I have gotten as low as 1 mg of suboxone but currently on 4 mg, but I guess it could be having some affect on it.

Call and schedule a follow-up. You'll, hopefully, find peace of mind by sitting down and working it through with your doctor.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me