HCG and Trimix travel cooler

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I really like this one. It keeps vials cool for about 1.5 days.

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VD3BX4?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_18

HCG carrier.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

covino33

If u just have a carry on will TSA care...do I need specific case to carry cypionate and syringes in...do they make a big deal or has anyone ever had anything confiscated...

T-dog

I just came back from France and this travel cooler came in really handy. I used it to transport my HCG and didn't expect it to keep the medicine cool for more than 8 hours...but even after 12 hours my medicine was still cool. If you are really worried, it comes with two plastic freezable packs, so you can have the flight attendants put one in the plane's fridge/freezer to switch out and go longer.

If anyone is curious, I took my syringes for my HCG and Testosterone separately in my carry-on, placed in a Tupperware container with clasps. This was the first time I had traveled with any of that, and was super nervous about TSA. I even had Defy give me a letter (which was great). But it turns out no one even batted an eyelash...at the medicine or the syringes. I guess enough people travel with insulin that those of us being treated for our symptoms already have the road paved for us.

Thanks for the recommendation for this product.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me