Daily test cyp protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

fmalianos

I was splitting my weekly subq dose to twice a week, the switched to every other day since I started trt 3 months ago. Now I have found that injecting every day at my lunch time at work has given me the benefit of not feeling sleepy after lunch and also I am able to be stress free while sitting at my cubicle for 8hours talking to ppl all day long lol.

Anyone else here do this? And I'm assuming if EOD or twice a week doses are fine, then ED doses should be too. ANY INPUTS?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fmalianos

I don't know what else to say lol Again I'm doing it because it helps me with my afternoons at work and coping with daily stress. Avoiding having to deal with ups and lows

I do via insulin syringe on my delts 20mg per day

chaps

I tried it and honestly it made me feel worse as the peaks were much lower, now if it were a propionate ester or suspension you'd be fine, but they aren't handing those out for trt. Personally e3d has been best for me.

fmalianos

I tried it and honestly it made me feel worse as the peaks were much lower, now if it were a propionate ester or suspension you'd be fine, but they aren't handing those out for trt. Personally e3d has been best for me.

Hey what ever works best for you. Least you gave it a shot :)

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
As many of you know who follow me here and on FB you know I am a firm believer in lower doses more frequently when it comes to TRT in men.

Men who use daily transdermals get many additional benefits that men who inject once a week don't get like nice even Testosterone serum levels that present with a beautiful zig saw pattern in serum levels that in part mimics our levels in youth...this is ideal!

Men who use daily transdermals almost never have elevated estrogen levels due to the nice and steady serum levels.

This mimic, as close as we can, how our androgen pathway functions at youthful healthy levels.

It's another reason why guys who inject SQ E3D have no need for an AI and who claim to feel much better.

If you can be compliant with low dose daily injections there are benefits to be had make no mistake.

That said, if you inject twice weekly you should see many of the same benefits as well.

It's all what makes us feel our best and if it works for you -- all the power brother!

G

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching