No Prescription HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nutpuncher

why would it?

I don't know, that's why I asked lol ?
Maybe it might filter out some HcG that is larger that .5um? Or maybe it's all good. I guess now that you made me think about it..... It should be fine as using with ampules is one of the precautions for using filter needles. Thanks.

OMI100

Sku : 1384Generic Brand for : Novarel
Active Ingridient's : HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
Our Brand : Corion C
Strength(mg) : 5000 i.u.
Manufacturer : LG Life Sciences Korea
2ml bac water = 250iu/ 0.1 mil or 125iu/ .05 mil.

jackdean

HCG first time use

QUOTE=Gene Devine;19684]Check out these prices and it's the real deal.

I get other products from them and they are 100% legit with great customer service.

reliablerxpharmacy? [/QUOTE]

Hey this is my first post - is this still reliable place to get it ?

Also first time user, how is it recommended to use it? Do i just purchase it and inject it? I was reading on this thread e yoursupposed to mix it before doing that? Thank youu!

Saxon

I'm looking at reliablerxpharmacy.com as well. Great prices and they seem to want an echeck from my bank account which concerns me a bit. Also, they seem to require a prescription. I know places like ADC say "prescription required" but it's not actually required. Is rhe reliablerxpharmacy the same?

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm looking at reliablerxpharmacy.com as well. Great prices and they seem to want an echeck from my bank account which concerns me a bit. Also, they seem to require a prescription. I know places like ADC say "prescription required" but it's not actually required. Is rhe reliablerxpharmacy the same?
Prescription not really required, I use their products regularly and never used a script.

Gabebd1985

Just a little fyi, most of the sites that say they need a prescription only put that there to avoid legal trouble. I found most of em don't ever actually follow through and even if you get a call, just hang up and the package arrives anyway. Just be careful you get the real stuff not some garbage cooked in a kitchen in Taiwan.

Vince

Super Moderator
Just a little fyi, most of the sites that say they need a prescription only put that there to avoid legal trouble. I found most of em don't ever actually follow through and even if you get a call, just hang up and the package arrives anyway. Just be careful you get the real stuff not some garbage cooked in a kitchen in Taiwan.
So far all my meds from overseas pharmacies, have worked. I first read members reviews before ordering from a pharmacy or start a new thread on the subject.

Bevaro

they may say they require a prescription but it wont really help them legally by even saying that, they will still get suspended by domain registrars eventually.

SD1959

New to this site but not what you're about. I've read pretty good things about Reliable on the BB boards but they don't go too deep into TRT, acquisition of HCG, anti-e's etc...
Having said that, is the opinion Reliable is the current best option w/o a script?
Thank you,
Sd

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Vince, I found the site and my script is for HcG 11,000 so do I just order the 10,000 and recalculate? thanks gents
Yes, that's what I would do. Dilute an 10,000 UI vial is to use 10mL of BAC. This would then equal 100 IU's for every 10 units on an Insulin syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me