No Prescription HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

get'n there

Can I get 10ML vials from local RX? I couldn't get BAC water at a RX store.

I've got hcg&BAC water from different places=Hassel.

Now I have to get mixing vial because the HCG vial is to small 2 put BAC water in except for about 4ML of BAC.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

get'n there

I'm now looking for another online RX for Hcg Reliable rx is no longer reliable. Anyone know of another source for hcg w/out rx?

I used Reliable once after struggling w/ how to pay. I bought a Walmart Visa bill pay. It worked ok. Reliable accepted it the 1st time & gave me a call back as they do to confirm shipping address.

Now, the 2nd time Reliablerx is giving me a lot of headaches. I ordered last Fri. my computer used Auto Fill & put in an old address. I corrected the address. There computer did NOT do the correction.

I've been struggling with them for a we. They keep saying wait 24 - 48 hrs 3 times now & still have not called to confirm & mail my order. They've become a pain.

I'm now looking for another online RX for Hcg Reliable rx is no longer reliable. Anyone know of another source for hcg w/out rx?

I used Reliable once after struggling w/ how to pay. I bought a Walmart Visa bill pay. It worked ok. Reliable accepted it the 1st time & gave me a call back as they do to confirm shipping address.

Now, the 2nd time Reliablerx is giving me a lot of headaches. I ordered last Fri. my computer used Auto Fill & put in an old address. I corrected the address. There computer did NOT do the correction.

I've been struggling with them for a we. They keep saying wait 24 - 48 hrs 3 times now & still have not called to confirm & mail my order. They've become a pain.

I have ordered twice from reliable and have never gotten a call to verify anything. At least I have never answered a call from them.

get'n there

I spoke to a guy who could speak understandable English. He said the problem was not me or my acct;they are having a problem w/ their system & all customers.

Just goes to show things haven't changed. Makes my comment even more valuable.

2yo post? So what. Never understand why that gets people wound up. Saving bandwidth. Or we do a new thread to knock down the defy fanboys and talk about the side of defy the happy people seem to turn a blind eye to. Wasn't interested in doing that just chiming in on what someone else said.

Ah...But things have changed. Call and if no answer, a recording tells you the wait time. You can choose to wait, or push a button to be called back without losing your place in line. Medication is ordered online now, so no need to call for this now either. Not a fanboy either, just stating fact.

get'n there

I spoke to a guy who could speak understandable English. He said the problem was not me or my acct;they are having a problem w/ their system & all customers.

I wrote this a couple days ago. It was wrong and the guy was BS'n me. I just found out that they added more money to my purchase. They said it was 3%. So when you make a purchase it will be the cost of the HcG $62.40 + shipping #12.00 + 3%. I had the exact amount $62.40 on my disposable card so they couldn't ripoff my account. They screwed me up by not creating a total including the 3%. So, my order didn't go thru the 1st time. Then I put it in again and it still didn't go thru. So, I've been without for 2 weeks. Now I have a request in to reorder and somehow I will be able to use a card I couldn't use before. So, this will take til monday to do and it takes a week to get to me when every they ship.

Reliable rx is not reliable. Not to mention the shity English they speak makes things even worse.

Rockyo317

Have you Bought The Hcg From Them In The Past? And is It The Real Deal and Safe To Use? What Name Brand Do You Use? Please advise Thanks

get'n there

Have you Bought The Hcg From Them In The Past? And is It The Real Deal and Safe To Use? What Name Brand Do You Use? Please advise Thanks

I have got this online. Its Ovidac 10,000 IU. It worked fine. It was to much & went bad before I finished it.

It took 6 das to get to me the 1st time. 2nd time it took over 1 mo. to get it. There are a number of reasons why it took so long. I just got it yesterday; Corion 5000 IU. Being without it,after using it, is not good.

I wrote this a couple days ago. It was wrong and the guy was BS'n me. I just found out that they added more money to my purchase. They said it was 3%. So when you make a purchase it will be the cost of the HcG $62.40 + shipping #12.00 + 3%. I had the exact amount $62.40 on my disposable card so they couldn't ripoff my account. They screwed me up by not creating a total including the 3%. So, my order didn't go thru the 1st time. Then I put it in again and it still didn't go thru. So, I've been without for 2 weeks. Now I have a request in to reorder and somehow I will be able to use a card I couldn't use before. So, this will take til monday to do and it takes a week to get to me when every they ship.

Reliable rx is not reliable. Not to mention the shity English they speak makes things even worse.

That 3% they told you about isn't for ReliableRX. That 3% is put there by your PrePaid Card holder. PrePaid cards add a small amount to online purchase authorizations. The 3% will remain on the card once the transaction goes from Pre Auth to Completed. They do this for adjustment in shipping cost and it exchange rates. Same thing happens when using a PrePaid card for dinner. The card runs the authorization for 20% over the actual cost, to cover for a tip. This keeps the card holder from losing money, but also messes up transactions in cases like yours.

get'n there

That 3% they told you about isn't for ReliableRX. That 3% is put there by your PrePaid Card holder. PrePaid cards add a small amount to online purchase authorizations. The 3% will remain on the card once the transaction goes from Pre Auth to Completed. They do this for adjustment in shipping cost and it exchange rates. Same thing happens when using a PrePaid card for dinner. The card runs the authorization for 20% over the actual cost, to cover for a tip. This keeps the card holder from losing money, but also messes up transactions in cases like yours.

Good response. Thanks for the info. I put the exact amount on the WM prepaid card that was given to me when I selected my item. The idea being not to give a foreign country access to my info. I ended up using an AMEX card to get the ball rolling. Amex is not offered when ordering. Reliable referred to 'Pay It Now' to make the buy. How much extra time this took, I don't know. To be warned; it could take a while to get your item. Plan ahead

get'n there

I have got this online. Its Ovidac 10,000 IU. It worked fine. It was to much & went bad before I finished it.

It took 6 das to get to me the 1st time. 2nd time it took over 1 mo. to get it. There are a number of reasons why it took so long. I just got it yesterday; Corion 5000 IU. Being without it,after using it, is not good.

Update Corion 5000 IU is not working 4 me

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale