T replacement

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Can you give us your history with TRT? What caused you to seek help? Symptoms? What tests were run? Can you provide the results with reference ranges? What is your experience on therapy? How are you feeling and how are you monitoring your therapy? The more you provide, the better the data you'll get back. Remember, everyone is different.

vtx1300c

At 32 came down with mumps. Both testicles swelled to the size of apples. Afterwards started gaining weight, no energy, and very emotional. Dr. ran blood test and my T level at the time was 32. Placed on T replacement, and it was a hit or miss situation as there was no base line for me not knowing what my T level was before mumps.
I have only had blood test run for T levels.
Was placed on 2 cc Testosterone Cypionate every 14 days. started feeling a little different but nothing great. Noticed hair started growing in places I never had hair before. hair on my head fell out. After 6 months of injections Blood test showed that my T levels were in the 900 area. about this time I got a severe infection, again both testicles swelled. In the hospital again, antibiotic treatments and sent home. This happened about 3 more times always about 6 to 8 months apart. Just after the last bout in the hospital I chose to have both removed. Between hospital stays and home recovery we were going broke.
after all these years I have never heard of having take another hormone other than T replacement. I wondering if I have really missed out on not having a combined form.
I am now self injecting 1 1/2 cc every 8days. My last blood work was 975. I feel great, I'm not sluggish, my weight maintains 150 to 160 lbs. and I have not been in the hospital for over 20 years.
Hope this is a start, ask me more questions and I will be asking too.
Rick

CoastWatcher

There are some excellent "sticky" notes on the forum about how to monitor (via bloodwork) your ongoing TRT, and what else should be included in a TRT protocol. What have you discussed w/your doctor?

vtx1300c

I really have not know to ask my Dr. anything about my treatment. At 1st it was go to his office every 14 days get a shot, then 6 months blood work to see how my levels are.
What questions should I ask?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching