Suggestions for a man with no testicles

Buy Lab Tests Online

vtx1300c

At age 32 I was exposed to the mumps. Lost all function of both testicles. I have been on Testosterone Cypionate for almost 27 years. In 2010 started having infections and both testicles would swell, and the pain was unbearable. After the last bout of infection my Dr. recommended they both be removed. 8/20/2010 they were both removed.
Question: What would you guys prescribe for someone with no testicles?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
vtx, I thought this answer was pretty good.

only immature sperm are stored in the testicle, as they develop they work their way to the prostate for use. The prostate mixes them with seminal fluid and that is what makes up the volume.

What your asking is if a castrate male can have sex, yes, some can, but most loose the desire as testosterone is made in the testicles also, which converts to DHT and that is what fuels your sexuality. Most castrate males who don’t have prostate cancer go on testosterone replacement therapy to keep health up as there are a multitude of side effects to androgen deprivation, depression and bone strength loss are the primary ones. The adrenals also make a small amount of T, and that is sometimes enough to get by, but most of the time it isn’t. Obviously, castrate males can not make sperm and therefore are sterile, but they do have fluid as that is made in another gland.

Yes, im a castrate male on TRT, so I know these issues 1st hand. All desire and drive is lost if i stop hormone replacement therapy, but i function still, just cant reach oragasam very well, and it dosnt seem important. When im on TRT i am normal.

Read more: sexual performance with out testicles - Testicles Forum - eHealthForum http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic234.html#ixzz3cgfMdaTX
Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am sorry to hear about your horrible experience of losing your testicles.

If I was you I would stay on TRT and probably add HCG since I speculate it has sex drive raising effects that are not purely a result of testicular Leydig cell stimulation.

By the way, what are your LH and FSH?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching