where to buy metformin without a script

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince

Super Moderator
I have a script from my preventive doctor, who is a firm belever in the benefits metformin. My girlfriend's doctor is not, so for her I'm looking for the best place to get metformin without a script.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Rules

Do not give them your real phone number.

Use an email address you do not mind getting spammed at.

They will accept credit cards but you have to call them to give them the info.

You can skip the doctor info.

www.ReliableRx.com

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I would only take metformin if I am fat, have glucose intolerance or insulin resistance.

It can lower your T and B vitamins (if you are on TRT and taking vitamins this is a moot subject).

It can cause gut distress at doses higher than 1000 mg per day. It can also lower appetite.

Can Metformin help me lose weight?
I've been on metformin for a long time even though I'm not diabetic, I use it to help control my small LDL particles. I know it will lower some of my B vitamin so I do have them checked regularly.

Tom Larabee

At what dosage would it help someone who is overweight by 50lbs to loose weight, given a good diet and cardio/lifting isn't making it happen?

Vince

Super Moderator
Tom, I use 750mg twice a day, but it sounds like you should start with 500mg and work your way up if ncessary. I would also get proper glucose testing.

I am TypeII diabetic and take 500mg of metformin once a day. I have heard of it helping with weight loss but it sure has not helped me in any way to loose weight. Metformin helps your body to use the glucose you have, I would not recommend taking it unless your are diabetic. Getting you blood glucose to low is a very dangerous risk for weight loss.

Vince

Super Moderator
torrential, thanks for the additional information, I will definitely look at Inhouse Pharmacy.

GA8314

At what dosage would it help someone who is overweight by 50lbs to loose weight, given a good diet and cardio/lifting isn't making it happen?

I would really advocate checking morning blood sugars to see if your weight gain is likely attributable to increasing insulin resistance. I would say, if you are in the 90's or above, then you are likely on the resistant end of the spectrum. Above 100 and for sure you need to consider Metformin and low carb diet.

I lost 40 lbs by going low carb, adding max dose metformin (2500 mg per day but ramp up to that as GI issues can be a problem but you will adapt to them over time), and exercising. I've been able to maintain it now that I've lost it, without as much cardio as when I was in losing it mode.

So, it CAN work. Not all studies show it works for weight loss, but I think if you also eat low carb and work to burn calories, you will lose weight.

Metformin has been a game changer for me, but my fasting sugars were (and even still are in 90's most days but not high 90's as before, and sometimes 80's) 90's to 100 and a few 101's (prediabetic is 101-125).

But, the goal is prevention! Metformin, for me, has been at least as potent a lifestyle improvement as was TRT...... It works great. I've been at a much healthier weight and body comp for 2 years now. TRT has also helped to be sure.

All the best.

Tom Larabee

Almost two years later I am 65 pounds of fat lighter but only about 40 total, lots of workouts of the day solved most of that, but no matter how strict I am can't get below 14% BF, talking with Doc about this and he is going to check my A1C next labs which are in the next few days to determine whether this will help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale