Does anyone use Nandrolone (Deca Durabolin) ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

maxadvance

Deca can not be used alone as an effective therapy, it is suppressive. Denying your body the ability to produce its own Testosterone without out replacing it is absurd. Deca causes atrophy of the quad muscle, don't know why, it just does. Deca will without a doubt raise your blood pressure, often significantly. Deca will significantly increase your strength, and it will cause your body to hold water, hence the BP issues. Deca is not for people with higher bodyfat, imo anything over 15% and you're asking for trouble. Oh yeah, and back acne. These are observations of my own while administering about 200 mg per week over a 2 year period with 14 week protocols. 200mg per week is considered a low therapeutic dose not an anabolic one.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Markee

Thanks for the reply's

I'm not looking to use it as a stand alone just wondering if it might be effective to add to my existing protocol and if it would even be considered a reasonable request for me to ask my Clinic Defy to prescribe it ? Done the stuff many many times back in the day but never as part of my HRT program
Been on 50mgs of testosterone & 500iu of HCG 2x a week and for like 15yrs already
Also my original question does anyone know if the stuff still is even being prescribed and gotten in local here in US through normal local pharmacies or is it exclusively a compounding Pharmacy product at this point ?

My lower back and joint pains are getting so bad making it hard to lift and maintain down to using super light weights and high reps

Last edited:

maxadvance

Almost all clinics will not prescribe deca except for wasting disease. Any other use is off label and can get them in trouble. Compounding pharmacies won't touch deca, they have enough heat to deal with just staying open. What deca did for me was to strengthen my ligaments to lift heavier, especially my wrists, and the change has been permanent in that regard. I'm sure it helped with joints too but honestly I got more relief taking 3000 mg of omega via fish oil every day, which I ingest religiously to this day.

Infoseeker

After adding 200mg nandrolone to my trt the S-testosterone went up, the number was doubled. Two weeks later it was down 50%, so still high. I'm usually in the "normal-high" range. It did a nice job for the joints, so for me it means stopping a month before any scheduled blood work to keep the doctor happy. This might be of interest if you're not doing sensitive tests at the lab.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Most doctors will not prescribe nandrolone since they are afraid to use it off label.

"Nandrolone decanoate is indicated for the management of the anemia of renal insufficiency and has been shown to increase hemoglobin and red cell mass. Surgically induced anephric patients have been reported to be less responsive. "

It is also used for HIV wasting syndrome.

Some doctors are prescribing it for joint issues although human data is lacking.

Sakuraba39

I've been taking it for over a year now. I started feeling better about 6m after I began, but I cannot attribute it solely to ND.

My new dosages are every 3rd injection, 50mg. For example, Mon 50mg ND, Wed 50mg TC, Fri 50mg TC, Sun 50mg ND, Tues 50mg TC...etc

Nothing negative with my labs after 1+ years on it.

I have a host of issues beyond being secondary (chronic fatigue immune deficiency syndrome...adrenal fatigue...myoclonus...stenosis...)

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Sakuraba39

I believe that was my one of my doctor's rationales for Rx, joint pain. The other was/is some muscle loss due to nerve damage in my lumbar (my left gastroc has "disappeared" by about 50%)

flatdanny

I must say Nandrolone sounds tempting because I’ve suffered for about 30 years with painful joints due to low E2 and scleroderma. Could also do with putting in some muscle too and it should help with that. Thing that scares me big time though is the deca dick issue many experience. I’ve read a lot of posts with people having issues even using lowish doses combined with testosterone.

Sakuraba39

I must say Nandrolone sounds tempting because I’ve suffered for about 30 years with painful joints due to low E2 and scleroderma. Could also do with putting in some muscle too and it should help with that. Thing that scares me big time though is the deca dick issue many experience. I’ve read a lot of posts with people having issues even using lowish doses combined with testosterone.

Getting the ratio to (TC) 1.5:1 (ND) fixed things for me, in that aspect.

MikeXL

I used it every two weeks for 10 years to prevent HIV wasting. Side effects are low (hematocrit and a little water retention). Hard to get it prescribed but some doctors are doing so for off-label uses like joint healing. Empower and other compounding pharmacies sell it cheaply by prescription.

Here is my first book mostly about nandrolone on my non-profit's site:

Free Book from PoWeR: Built to Survive

Nelson's citations on PubMed

Nandrolone articles on ExcelMale.com
I thought it would increase HCT

Sakuraba39

If you don’t mind me asking? But what negative sides were you having before you switched to the 1.5:1 ratio? Apart from ED did you have any other issues? libido etc...

Thanks to listening to previous users and the guys on this forum, I was acutely aware of the ED issue. I was expecting it. When thing started going south (bwahaha), I started fiddling with my dosage. So, I never let it get to the point where I experienced any other side effects.

A lot of guys on here said to use a 1:1 ratio, but that didn't work for me. I'm probably not even using enough to get its intended benefits. Most experienced users say 200mg a week is the lower limit to get significant joint pain relief, but that would mean that I would have to take 300mg of TC to combat the ED issue. That would be 500mg of androgens a week. Taking 50mg of AAS every other day has me in the 800+ range.

At 50+ years old, I have to be keen to not let my #s get over certain levels or the VA and/or private Drs will start getting stingy with my access. If 50mg every other day (essentially 200mg a week) is putting me over 800, what would 500mg do to my labs? My libido is constant, my E2 and PSA are excellent with that dosage, so why increase things by 2.5x my current protocol.

Markee

Thanks to listening to previous users and the guys on this forum, I was acutely aware of the ED issue. I was expecting it. When thing started going south (bwahaha), I started fiddling with my dosage. So, I never let it get to the point where I experienced any other side effects.

A lot of guys on here said to use a 1:1 ratio, but that didn't work for me. I'm probably not even using enough to get its intended benefits. Most experienced users say 200mg a week is the lower limit to get significant joint pain relief, but that would mean that I would have to take 300mg of TC to combat the ED issue. That would be 500mg of androgens a week. Taking 50mg of AAS every other day has me in the 800+ range.

At 50+ years old, I have to be keen to not let my #s get over certain levels or the VA and/or private Drs will start getting stingy with my access. If 50mg every other day (essentially 200mg a week) is putting me over 800, what would 500mg do to my labs? My libido is constant, my E2 and PSA are excellent with that dosage, so why increase things by 2.5x my current protocol.

Sakuraba If you don't mind just wondering where your getting it from?
I got my doctor to write me a script for but it seems my Florida Blue insurance is not covering it they work exclusively with Walgreens and Walgreens is saying they don't carry it so cheapest out of pocket price I'm seeing for it is like $225 plus shipping for a 10cc bottle.
Just wondering if there some cheaper sources is all ?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching