New York and other states remove lab testing options

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

Nelson has noted that due to legislative restrictions there are certain states where one can't access lab work through Discountedlabs.com. This has nothing to do with Discountedlabs.com or LabCorp, but everything to do with legal prohibitions that - essentially - prohibit self-testing. Yesterday I planned to have blood drawn in Amherst, NY. I called ahead and learned that particular LabCorp location would not honour the lab order. I wound up having the work done in Erie, Pennsylvania. Some particular locations may work with you - I urge you to call ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks for the heads up. These legislations are being passed with no voting from consumers. They are driven by the objective to decrease competition and to keep money inside a certain state. It hurts competitive pricing to consumers. May be it is time to write a petition !

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Arizona just passed this law.

"Gov. Doug Ducey signed legislation Monday that will allow Arizonans to get any lab test directly from licensed labs without a doctor's order.“This expands freedoms for people across the state get the lab tests they need,” Ducey said at a signing ceremony held at SkySong, the Arizona State University Scottsdale Innovation Center."

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/52leg/1r/summary/s.2645hhs.pdf

So, some states are actually expanding freedom of choice in health care options.

HarryCat

I found this on another site, I don't know if it's true or not:

Further, the states of Maryland and Massachusetts also impose that same no-access restriction on LabCorp, but NOT on Quest Diagnostics (yes,MD and MA residents CAN order blood tests there through Quest). Why restrict one lab and not the other? Why restrict either one? We can only offer this surmise as answer: "politics". In any case, *********regrets that we cannot do anything about these state's uncaring attitude and 11th century Dark Ages thinking regarding it's very own tax-paying resident's personal health management!

DxHypo

I read somewhere that Walgreens is working on offering labs at their stores. Don't know if that's with or without a lab order by a physician.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me