whey isolate VS whey protein powder VS ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

What is the difference between the different types of whey protein and does the difference support the added cost of one type over another?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

Another good article Nelson.
Still very confusing. If I understand what he is saying all you really need is a good WPC or WPI that has not been loaded up with a lot of other stuff to say "cook the books". Will likes WPI from LEF, but at $22.50/LB member ($30.00/LB non-member) pricing that is a expensive. You can get basic WPI from True Nation for about $11.50/LB. http://truenutrition.com/p-947-whey-protein-isolate-1lb-milk.aspx Also their basic WPC is only about $9.50/LB http://truenutrition.com/p-935-whey-protein-concentrate-1lb-milk.aspx . Wondering if the LEF is worth almost twice the price at True Nation?

OMI100

O.K. Got Will's report on Whey and read it last night. Looks like he is saying that for either WPC of WPI they are good to go as long as the processing is low temp and or low acid and that a micro filtration process as opposed to an ion exchange process be used to separate out the proteins. I am sending the following question to True Nutrition and see what they say. The data posted on their web site does say cold-water filtration process but cleat on the process. Here is what I am asking:

"Both your Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate state that the cold-water filtration process is used. So you do not use the ion exchange method on these 2 items to separate out the protein Also, is you process done under low acid conditions as not too denature the proteins."

Will post their answer when I get it.

Re-Ride

An isolate might be low temperature processed but unless the mfg can demonstrate careful handing of mother liquors such claims could be false assurance. Personally I put more faith in my body's response: prolonged satiation, absence of bloating and energy levels maintained hours after consumption.

OMI100

Re-Ride, I agree with what you said but at some point we have to rely on what the manufacture say. True Nutrition did respond back: " None of our powders are processed using acid orion-exchange processes, which we believe to have a denaturing effect over thenative proteins. Each of our proteins will be produced using cold-watermicrofiltration technologies to ensure that as much of the native proteinremains intact as possible." At least they gave the correct response. Based on that I would say (absent any derogatory info) that they offer a reasonably priced quality product. Have no idea if the BIG dogs (Optimum Nutrition, Muscle Feast, etc.,) would respond back to questions as fast as True Nutrition did. They are located at 1211 Liberty Way, Vista, CA 92081. If anyone is in that area they might stop in and get a feel for the company and see if they measure up to what they sound like.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me