Lab results after 6 months of TRT. Possible gyno starting? Advice much appreciated.

Buy Lab Tests Online

jimithing

Hi all,

Here's my 6 month lab work attached after starting TRT. At the time of lab draw I was on 40mg test cyp twice weekly and 500iu hcg 3x a week for fertility. Im happy to announce that my wife is now 14 weeks pregnant so this protocol works! I had 3 sperm (1before, 2 after starting) and things were looking great.

Since the lab results I am currently on the same amount of test cyp 40mg 2x a week and dropped hcg to 250iu 3x a week. Ive been on this now for about 6 weeks now.

I feel great! Felt really good for these 6 months.

My issue which is really bugging me is my nipples. See attached pic. I have no pain but they protrude and the nipple tissue seems to have grown, especially on the right. My right pec seems a little mushy if that makes sense. I don't feel any obvious lump or anything behind the nipple. LIke I said no pain and no discharge.

So what do i do? My E2 is obviously high. The thing is the nipple stuff started before I was on test while just on hcg monotherapy. It seems to have gotten worse since starting the test which at the same time I increased the hcg from 400iu 3x a week to 500.

My last appt a few weeks ago my doc and I decided to cut the hcg in half to 250iu 3x a week to see if that improved things. It hasn't. Now im thinking I should try tamoxifen.

I have Dr. Christlers book and he has a protocol in there for tamoxifen he recommends with a taper for guys with "nipple issues".

Id really appreciate his input and anyone else that may be knowledgeable with this. Also note on my labs what's hand written next to the lab are the previous numbers while I was ONLY on hcg monotherapy and before test.

To make things more complicated when i initially started HCG my test went from high 200's to over 1000 and then tanked down to 250 or something in a matter of 12 months. My e2 also got way high initially with the hcg up to 79 (i believe) so I used anastrazole and it tanked my e2. Worst I've ever felt. During this time I still had the protrusion in the nipples just not as severe as they are now. My point with this is anastrazole didn't seem to do anything for this so im reluctant to try it again.

The options I have been given by my doc as of this morning are: 1) start tamoxifen (he didn't say dosage) and see how i respond 2) Stop Hcg all together - it seemed to start with this so could it be the culprit? 3) anastrazole starting at a low dose.

thank you in advance!

Attachments

• CAP LABS 4_11_15.pdf
    224 KB · Views: 209
  • cap chest.jpg
    cap chest.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 408
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Your labs are not out of control.

Your Estrogen is a bit high but not crazy high.

I highly doubt you have gyno.

Gyno is rare even at the doses body builders use and it takes a long time for it to develop.

Nipple sensitivity and nipple enlargement is just a reaction to the androgens you are using and nothing more...it happens to some guys.

I'd slow way down on the changes you and your Doctor want to make and just wait and see.

HCG can be estrogenic just like Testosterone and while you E2 labs show you elevated they are not that high.

A good option IMO would be to go on daily lower doses of HCG like 100 iu daily and start a very low dose of anastrozol like .25 mg twice weekly 24 hours after each Testosterone injection.

When it comes to an AI, it's better to start with a very low dose and work up as tanking E2, as you know, is terrible.

Please, make your adjustments slow; .25 mg of an AI twice weekly 24 hours after each Test injection and lower daily doses of HCG may just do it for you.

Again, I don't think you have gyno; just a positive reaction to the androgen's you are injecting...it happens.

jimithing

Hi Gene thank you for the reply. I forgot to mention above that I am already taking .25 anastrazole 2 times a week for the last 3 weeks. Sorry yesterday was a long day. So im taking that and Hcg 250iu 3x a week.

Im willing to try taking 100iu daily but it's only 50iu less a week and also 4 more injections. Any reason why you recommend this?

I was actually thinking of going down to 100iu 3x a week and trying that since nothings changed in the last 3 weeks.

Wouldn't taking tamoxifen for a few weeks likely get rid of this? It is embarrasing and I don't want it to be permanent.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me