Bloodwork 2 months into TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

MikeK

Hello All,

I am currently on 100mg Testosterone Cypionate per week (50mg twice a week).

I got blood work done and got the results today. Blood draw was at 8am.

I feel my testosterone is still low. My baseline before treatment was 210ng/dl

I took a 50mg Testosterone shot Monday and blood drawn Tuesday.

Any comments?

Thank you
Mike

Attachments

• LW1.jpg
    LW1.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 607
  • LW2.jpg
    LW2.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 499
  • LW3.jpg
    LW3.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 472
  • LW4.jpg
    LW4.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 435
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

You may just need to up your dosage. When I was first on TRT @ 100mg a week, it only moved me a little bit above my baseline as well. You have low SHBG as I do, and that often means that we go through T very quickly.

What does your Doc say?

Tom Larabee

As noted right on your results, your doc ordered the wrong Estradiol, so make sure next time to use the Ultra Sensitive as it states for males. The standard Estradiol for Females over estimates the numbers.

MikeK

I see my doctor in 2 weeks but I asked my local lab to email me results by the end of the day.

Ultrasensitive Estradiol results take a few days (so does DHT) they will update me when they are in. I asked them to run both tests from the same draw just to compare. I wonder if they will come out lower or higher.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hematocrit and most of your labs are fine.

You should lower your sweet intake (your triglycerides are high).

I would increase your T dose to at least 75 mg twice per week.

Your liver and kidney functions are great.

I would probably just take 50 mg DHEA to bring it up a bit.

Chris will add something on thyroid but in my opinion your thyroid function is fine.

I would not run another estradiol (even sensitive) unless your T goes up above 700 ng/dL. Your regular estradiol was fine but that also has a lot to do with your T level.

Your sex hormone binding globulin is low. If it is not caused by high sugar intake (high insulin), I would not worry about it. I would have been nice to see your free T and your upcoming DHT also.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Hematocrit and most of your labs are fine.

You should lower your sweet intake (your triglycerides are high).

I would increase your T dose to at least 75 mg twice per week.

Your liver and kidney functions are great.

I would probably just take 50 mg DHEA to bring it up a bit.

Chris will add something on thyroid but in my opinion your thyroid function is fine.

I would not run another estradiol (even sensitive) unless your T goes up above 700 ng/dL. Your regular estradiol was fine but that also has a lot to do with your T level.

Your sex hormone binding globulin is low. If it is not caused by high sugar intake (high insulin), I would not worry about it. I would have been nice to see your free T and your upcoming DHT also.

^^^^My partner is right on as usual.

You simply need to up your Testosterone dosage...but slowly and measure along the way.

I would add in 50 mg of both DHEA and Pregnenolone each morning to your protocol as well. You need good quality product of this both in a slow release and micronized formula. Check into www.dhea.com where you can find both.

Good start and doing some fine tuning but you'll get there.

Remember, in this game it's start low and go slow to you get to your sweet spot.

MikeK

Let us know how the comparison goes. Interesting that you did it that way.

Got the results in for both Estradiol tests. As an experiment i had the lab run both tests from the same blood draw. Here are the results:

Estradiol Serum: 36pg/ml. (Range is < 57pg/ml)

Estradiol Ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS: 22pg/ml. (Range is < OR = 29pg/ml)

^^^^My partner is right on as usual.

You simply need to up your Testosterone dosage...but slowly and measure along the way.

I would add in 50 mg of both DHEA and Pregnenolone each morning to your protocol as well. You need good quality product of this both in a slow release and micronized formula. Check into www.dhea.com where you can find both.

Good start and doing some fine tuning but you'll get there.

Remember, in this game it's start low and go slow to you get to your sweet spot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I really love this site and the advice. Gene I repeat to all of my friends your "Start low and go slow" You should trademark that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me