Review of DiscountedLabs.com

Unfortunately due to the current Managed Care Medical System, requesting your blood work thru your benefits is supremely tricky business. Most of the time you’ll get hit by a super premium laboratory analysis bill from LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics. You’ll also waste time arguing with your general practitioner (GP) who will likely refuse your blood work request saying you don’t need it etc.

There is a much better way to get your blood work done. (once or twice a year or for whatever frequency you need it) and not break the bank while doing so.
    Nelson Vergel’s company DiscountedLabs is absolutely STELLAR and their customer service and efficiency is incredible.

Review:

http://fabfitover40.com/2015/05/27/t...ar-blood-work/
    Founder
    www.ExcelMale.com
    www.DiscountedLabs.com
    www.ClinicOptimizers.com
    www.TRTData.com
    www.MyHealthGraphs.com

Author of Testosterone: A Man's Guide & Built to Survive

Please no private messages. I answer questions on the forum for all to benefit.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I have used Discounted Labs twice now and they are great! I would definitely recommend them.

I too have used them and have nothing to say but they are great and have recommended them also.

I will be using them for the second time within the week. Based on my first use, I can't praise them highly enough.

recently my anti-virus programs on all of my devices keeps blocking access to discountedlabs.com. it claims it is flagged as a malicious site. any one else run into this? I have used several times in the past without issue, always a great experience.

Quote Originally Posted by LTChris View Post
    recently my anti-virus programs on all of my devices keeps blocking access to discountedlabs.com. it claims it is flagged as a malicious site. any one else run into this? I have used several times in the past without issue, always a great experience.
    This has been sent to discountedlabs.com.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Norton hates popups that ask you for your email address. That is why. I am not deleting my popup!

Ok, ill figure a work around thanks. Other than that great site to work with. Just threw me off is all.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/sh...ountedlabs.com

Looks like my followup email got some results. The site is not longer flagged as dangerous.

Discount codes not working?

None of the few 5% discount coupons such as MFREADER seem to be working for me. I appreciate the site and am going to go ahead and order another round of blood tests, but the small discounts make it a little easier on the wallet each month or so. Thank you!
    Last edited by hendotuck; 04-04-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Thank you. That code wasn't working yesterday, but this morning it was applied in my cart, but was not applied to final order when I just checked out. It appears to be a website glitch, perhaps on my end. I will contact customer service.

Thank you again for all the TRT information. I'm a 48-year old male who finally started about 4 months ago after feeling like crap and working with doctors for years, and now currently working on getting E2 dialed in.

I had set it up for one-time use only. I changed it this morning.

Thread Information