Review of Discounted Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Unfortunately due to the current Managed Care Medical System, requesting your blood work thru your benefits is supremely tricky business. Most of the time you'll get hit by a super premium laboratory analysis bill from LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics. You'll also waste time arguing with your general practitioner (GP) who will likely refuse your blood work request saying you don't need it etc.

There is a much better way to get your blood work done. (once or twice a year or for whatever frequency you need it) and not break the bank while doing so.
Nelson Vergel's company DiscountedLabs is absolutely STELLAR and their customer service and efficiency are incredible.

Review:

The Importance of Regular Blood Work - Fabulously Fit Over 40

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I have used DicountedLabs.com many times and definitely recommend!

Just last week I received my lab results in 24 hours after a blood draw, which I did not even think was possible.

OMI100

My "Go To" site for most BW that I run between the DR. visits so I can track where I am at (not wanting to wait 6 months for next BW run from my DR). I also check where I am at when I do minor "tweaks" to my program:) Great prices also:)

M

MarkM

I've used Discount Labs for numerous labs. Recently one of my labs came back with results that were not from this world. I contacted Discount Labs and LabCorp both. I have yet to hear back from LabCorp but I did hear back from Discount Labs several times. The young lady who took care of my problem, I won't list her name without her permission, was very helpful and resolved my concern. She was extremely professional and very understanding of my issue. She was the epitome of customer service!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Clear your shopping cart. You probably have two collection fees or two of the same test.
E3C2EA5A-0252-44D6-B8C4-B0B53C2ED2CE.jpeg

bumpy

I ordered labs 2 weeks ago to support this site and have to say I was very pleased with the whole process. Customer service answered my email on a Saturday and helped me out. That is service!!! I will continue to use Discounted Labs for all my needs. A+++++++++++

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me